Join Hosco and view Minella Veronica's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
- Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) offering an HR career distinguished by commended performance and proven results.
- Extensive background in HR generalist affairs, including experience in employee recruitment and retention, staff development, mediation, conflict resolution, benefits and compensation, HR records management, HR policies development and legal compliance.
- Skilled professional with six years of experience in human resources, client interaction, teamwork, and training with demonstrated abilities in marketing & Franchise.
- Demonstrated success negotiating win-win compromises, developing teambuilding programs, and writing personnel manuals, corporate policies, job descriptions and management reports.
Human Resources Business Partner
Bolt Group - United Arab EmiratesHuman ResourcesOctober 2018 - Now · 2 months
Assistant Manager Human Resources
Noon & Kabab Restaurant LLC - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesHuman ResourcesSeptember 2015 - October 2018 · 3 years and 2 months
- Initiated and use SAP based HR module software; - Ensure the company policies and procedures are followed with the acknowledgement of the employees; - Conducting new hires orientation and training; - To keep the staffs updated on the current DM rules and regulations by sending them for trainings; - Process payroll through WPS system; - Acknowledge employees feedback about their managers and work colleagues; - Creating job descriptions by performing job analysis; - Recruiting on the basis of the GAP analysis; - Processing visas, health card, trade license and Ejari. Additionally: • Franchising - Creating brand awareness for franchising ; - Writing contents suitable for the franchise manual; - Preparing financial & marketing franchise packet to attract investors. • Marketing - Marketing the products through social media; - Providing creative matters for menu artwork and design; - Working alongside the web team to develop the website and its contents. •Operations - Providing training to the staffs on effective customer service that helps increase the sales; - Train Outlet in charge of people management; - Help the delivery business with contents for SMS blast; - Pushed for HACCP certification; - Recommended allergens in the food menu, to remain in compliance with the Dubai Municipality.
PROCESS ASSOCIATE - TRAINING
TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES - Mumbai, IndiaCommunicationMay 2015 - September 2015 · 5 months
ASSOCIATE MANAGER - MARKETING
LODHA GROUP - Mumbai, IndiaSales & MarketingJuly 2014 - April 2015 · 10 months
FINANCIAL SERVICE ADVISOR
JP MORGAN CHASE - Mumbai, IndiaCustomer ServiceMarch 2011 - June 2011 · 5 months
CUSTOMER RELATIONS EXECUTIVE
SERCO GLOBAL SERVICES FORMERLY KNOWNS AS INTELENET GLOBAL SERVICES - Mumbai, IndiaCustomer ServiceMay 2008 - March 2011 · 2 years and 11 months
Bachelors of Arts
University of Mumbai - Mumbai, IndiaJune 2007 - April 2010
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Employee Relation
- Employee Welfare
- HR Development
- HR Payroll System
- Organisational skills
- Performance management
- Salesforce CRM Tool
- SAP CRM
- Staff Recruitment
- Training & Development
- UAE Labour Law