Join Hosco and view Minh Trang's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I would like to refer myself as a responsible, determined and hard-working person who enjoys social interactions. I believe I can do well in all the works and activities because of my enthusiastic approach to life and desire to achieve goals. By having an optimistic attitude, I am sure to transform challenges into success, as I’m always ready to learn and adapt to new environment.
Hospitality & Tourism Solutions – HTS Group - Ho Chi Minh, VietnamManagementApril 2018 - September 2018 · 6 months
• Create Master Plan and Action Plan for the project. • Make sure all the activities run according to the plan by co-ordinating with other departments. • Prepare sale kits, marketing materials and responsible for on-going audit and review of rav.vn website. • Co-ordinate with professors and lecturers to design the curriculum for the training courses. • Work with local and international partners to develop the project. • In charge of consulting and taking care of customers before and after service. • Organise series of events for the Vietnam Gastronomy Tourism Development Program. • Continuously research for more ideas and recommendations for the improvement of the project.
Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel - Bangkok, ThailandManagement TraineeSeptember 2017 - March 2018 · 7 months
• Cross-training among 5 different outlets of the hotel including bars and restaurants. • Attend forecast & guest-voice meeting with the managers weekly and recommend ideas to improve the services of the hotel. • Help the manager with paperwork such as creating new wine list and reviewing the Profit&Loss Statement. • Work at the event department by helping the manager to design the floor plan and create the BEO and event summary. • Work in F&B Sales to help the manager to promote the F&B outlets of the hotel, especially during the festive seasons: Christmas and New Year.
SHMS Swiss Hotel Management School - Montreux, SwitzerlandF&B serviceFebruary 2016 - June 2016 · 5 months
• In charge of training and supervising students throughout their studies as well as grading their service exam. • Make sure that all the standards of the restaurants are met before, during and after the operation time. • In charge of checking the inventory monthly with other supervisors. • Be part of the organization team for school’s events such as Spring Ball, Graduation Ceremony and International Recruitment Forum. • Ensure a good communication between guests, students, service and kitchen teams.
Restaurant Café de la Poste - Lutry, SwitzerlandF&B serviceFebruary 2015 - July 2015 · 6 months
• Serve guests in French fine-dining restaurant with a professional manner. • In charge of preparing and serving desserts. • Ensure all the reservations are recorded in the reservation book.
Bachelor Degree in Hospitality & Event Management
The University of Derby - Leysin, SwitzerlandFebruary 2017 - July 2017
Swiss Higher Diploma in Hospitality & Event Management
SHMS Swiss Hotel Management School - Leysin, SwitzerlandSeptember 2014 - December 2016
IGCSE & IB Diploma
The British School of Warsaw - Warsaw, PolandSeptember 2009 - May 2014
VietnameseNative or fluent100%