Join Hosco and view Minhaj's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Sincere and diligent professional with 11+ years of experience in the areas of Human Resources Management(Training & Development, HR Administrative Functions, Recruitment & Selection and HR Policies & Procedures) in highly competitive & diligently structured organizations. Proven capabilities in creatively identifying methods to improve staff productivity and organizational behavior.
Manager Operations & HR
Al Khazna Contracting L.L.C. - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesOtherAugust 2014 - Now · 4 years and 4 months
• Managing the various activities involved in HR & Operations - manpower planning, induction & training, welfare & grievance handling, performance appraisal, policy development & documentation and adherence to statutory compliance. • Executing the interview & selection process and gauge labor recruitment requirements by analyzing organization plans & objectives and liaison with the key stakeholders to refine and resolve productivity interventions. • Administering the payroll inputs - leaves & attendance and resolving salary calculations, deductions and claims issues whilst performing the annual salary appraisal as per their performance. • Coordinating with the Dubai Municipality, Civil Defense, Ministry of Labor & Immigration for external approvals and clarifications whilst coordinating with the local vendors & suppliers for timely material procurement. • Supporting HR policies & procedures via ensuring labor joining formalities are in accordance with UAE Labor Recruitment Laws across all aspects and monitoring & advising on disciplinary & grievance matters. • Analyzing the training requirement of labors on productivity parameters & skill development whilst preparing HR-MIS report periodically to track the labors salaries and headcount calculations - new joinees, separations and transfers management.
Officer Learning & Development – Learning & Development Australia Operations
ANZ Suport Services - Bengaluru, IndiaHuman ResourcesApril 2013 - February 2014 · 11 months
• Spearheaded the entire gamut of activities involved in Training & Development business function, i.e. organizing & facilitating training sessions which involved workflow training, new hires training – induction and product training, etc. • Forecasted & planned the organization’s training budget for 5 departments consisting of 1600 employees and monitored expenses to control expenditure whilst liaised with stakeholders to analyze the organization’s training requirements. • Provided refresher trainings for bottom quartiles (low performing employees) according to the organization standards in order to make them aware about the quality parameters and management techniques. • Conducted training audits & developed pre-assessment & post-assessment of different trainings to gauge the training effectiveness and analyzed the areas of improvements and implemented strategic measures to overcome them.
ANZ Support Services - Bengaluru, IndiaConsultingJanuary 2012 - April 2013 · 1 year and 4 months
• Managed the overall business support function which involved consultation & analysis for people & change management whilst assisted clients in ranging from end-to-end support or in parts for off-shoring, restructuring and communications support. • Accountable for maintaining operational efficiencies, SLA management, reviewing staff performance, analyzing variance and initiating corrective actions to maintain production of high quality deliverables. • Strategized operations across project life cycle to develop and deliver solutions for service and end users support (Line Managers) whilst built & maintained strong business relationships with service users to develop the 'trusted advisor' status. • Identified risk factors, benchmarked best practices, promoted & implemented relevant plans, methodologies and change management plans to modulate operations management & mitigate risks and aligned process for attainment of business goals.
Officer Learning & Development – Learning & Development Bangalore Operations
ANZ Support Services - Bengaluru, IndiaHuman ResourcesMay 2010 - February 2012 · 1 year and 10 months
• Administered the effective management of courses/events and managed the logistical roll out (inclusive of timelines, venue, suppliers and budgets) of the training programs across the organizations of 3000+ employees. • Led the in-house enrollments on Learning Management System (LMS) and tracked the invitations sent to the participants and maintained a record for the confirmations, reminders and no shows, etc. • Played a key role as a ‘Facilitator’ with responsibilities of venue selection, material management and liaised with the third party providers (internal & external) in order to raise and facilitate purchase orders, invoicing and payments. • Prepared & maintained monthly reports & internal recovery reports for internal costing and analyzed the feedback forms & provided feedback to the trainer and stakeholders.
Fidelity Business Services - Bengaluru, IndiaHuman ResourcesSeptember 2008 - April 2010 · 1 year and 8 months
• Training Need Analysis: Collation & Analysis of org. wide training needs • Training Calendar: Develop and maintain Training Calendar that satisfies the training needs identified for the organization • Vendor Management: Sourcing & managing external training vendor registration & evaluation, • Management: Registration, Logistic & facilitator (internal & external) management • Quality Management System: Recording of Feedback forms & attendance sheets as per Quality Management System • Report Generation: Monthly report, TD report & Weekly report
Manipal Hospital - Bengaluru, IndiaHuman ResourcesMarch 2007 - August 2008 · 1 year and 7 months
• Instructional Design: Designing and developing training and development programs based on both the business’s and the individual’s needs with the training manager • Training Calendar Marketing: Compiling & Communication of Monthly training calendar in co-ordination with Training Manager & Stakeholders • Management: Enrolment, venue & logistics management • Feedback Analysis: Analysis of feedback forms and providing analysis to trainer and stakeholders • Creation & analysis of Pre/Post-test evaluations: To understand the participants knowledge, capabilities & growth • Management Information System: Preparation & Communication of Training MIS on monthly basis.
Bachelor in Business Management
Mangalore University - Mangaluru, IndiaApril 2003 - October 2006
- Ms office skills
- Training need analysis
- Training Plan
- Vendor management