Join Hosco and view Miruna's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am a second year student of International Tourism and Languages ( Spanish and french ) at DIT. I am originally from Romania however I have completed my secondary education in Ireland. I can speak english, romanian , spanish and french. I love learning new languages and believe that I have the necessary skills to do so. I am highly interested in the Tourism and Hospitality area, as I enjoy working with people and establishing connections. One of my main priorities involves challenging myself with new goals and opportunities. After completing my four year course , I plan to work in the Tourism field, specifically in the Hotel Industry.
ICT PHOTOGRAPHY - Malahide, IrelandBack OfficeNovember 2015 - March 2016
• Enagage with customers and promote the different offers and packages • Monitor and take part in the photo printing process Receive payment for the photos and cashier duties.
Dublin Institute of Technology, School of Hospitality Management and Tourism and School of Culinary Arts & Food Technology [ HSD ] - Dublin, IrelandJanuary 2015 - Now
- Good communicator
- Passionate about languages
- Punctual and Reliable