Join Hosco and view Mohamed's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Adaptable and efficiency-oriented Front Desk Agent with over 8 years of combined experience in business and hospitality management. Influential communicator able to guide cohesive teams toward shared goals and advancement.
Front Desk Designated Trainer
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionMarch 2016 - Now · 2 years and 9 months
- Provide quality training to internal team members - Assist Line Manager/Head of Department in achieving training objectives and review on a monthly basis - Assist to supervise Front Desk operations during assigned shifts to a consistently high standard - Ensure my shift team have an current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and special promotional offers, as well as daily VIP and special events - Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of my colleagues with an emphasis on training and team work - Manage Guest requests, inquiries, and complaints promptly and completely - Prepare, organise, administer and conduct in-house training courses - --- --- Ensure new employees have received departmental and legal training Hold monthly Departmental meetings with trainers to ensure training needs are being covered
Front Desk Agent
Almas Hotel - Marrakesh, MoroccoFront Office receptionJune 2013 - March 2016 · 2 years and 10 months
- Register guests and assigns rooms. Accommodates special requests whenever possible. - Assists in preregistration and blocking of rooms for reservations. -Thoroughly understand and adheres to proper credit, check- cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures. - Understands room status and room status tracking. - Knows room locations, types of rooms available, and room rates.
Front Desk Agent
Best Western Hotels and Resorts - DakhlaFront Office receptionApril 2010 - April 2012 · 2 years and 1 month
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries. - Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs. - Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Bachelor of Art
University of Cadi Ayyad - Marrakesh, MoroccoAugust 2008 - September 2014
FrenchNative or fluent100%
ArabicNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Excellent front of house
- Solving problems
- Team handling
- Telephone etiquette
- Use opera
- Work under presure