Join Hosco and view Mohamed's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I’m writing to express an interest in joining a challenging position in an organization where my academic background, professional experience and interpersonal skills are well developed and utilized.
As you will note from enclosed resume, I have recorded more than 05 years experience in banking and customer service fields, plus 03 years experience in accounting (During Education Period)
* I had started the professional career on MARCH 2008 as Accountant with one of reputed Auditing companies in Egypt; (A&B Consultants / EGY) From March 2008 till May 2011.
* Then I worked as Customer Service Representative at NBE (NATIONAL BANK OF EGYPT) from June 2011 till SEP 2012.
* Then I was working as Credit Card Sales Officer with (Citibank – Egypt) from October 2012 Till October 2013.
* Then I was working as Front Office Senior Agent with (FLYDUBAI AIRLINES) – QATAR from November 2013 till April 2016.
* Recently I was working as Sales & Marketing Coordinator of (Logistics Gate – EGY) in Moscow, Russia. To arrange methods of co operations between our company branch in Egypt and (ВИСАНТА ООО) in Moscow & Saint Petersburg. From May 2016 till June 2017.
I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss how my qualifications and experience are consistent with your needs.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
With best regards,
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Logistics Gate - Moscow, RussiaSales & MarketingMay 2016 - June 2017
• Developing and implementing various marketing activities inline with the company’s requirements. • Helping devise and developing sales proposals and any marketing collateral the company may require. • Coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities that includes public relations, special events management, advertising, and creating brand awareness. • Maintaining client relationships and following up any enquiries as well as collect customer feedback.
Front Office Senior Agent
Flydubai - Doha, QatarFront Office receptionNovember 2013 - April 2016
• Making booking, modification and cancellation as per airline policies and passenger’s requests. • Arranging flights, insurance and accommodation. • Implementing all procedure and arranging Dubai visa, and holiday’s packages. • Face all angry customers and calm them down, listening to them, working to solve all their problems and following up all their issues. • Supervising and coordinating calls and following up emails from customers and all travel agencies in Doha which belonging with Flydubai Airlines • Analyzing the load of the flights, and sending daily reports to the head office In Dubai with suggestions of increasing or reducing fares depending on analysis systems, our flights load, and tickets fares of other competitive airlines.
Credit Card Sales Officer
Citibank - Cairo, EgyptSales & MarketingOctober 2012 - October 2013
• Maximizing products sales to reach set targets by probing customer needs. • Implement the detailed sales plans to achieve his target. • Planning daily calls and visits to ensure achievement of targets. • Promoting the bank’s services and products through direct and cross selling to achieve the bank’s goals and increase its market share in those products. • Maintain the relationship with the customers and work constantly on improving it, and ensure that service quality exceeds customers’ expectations and fulfills their needs on a level that ensures preserving those customers. • Represent the bank in the exhibitions & campaigns that the bank conducts to reflect the best image of the bank. • Attends meetings for reviewing sales performance. • Follow leads from other clients who may have interest in using the credit cards.
Customer Service Representative
National Bank Of Egypt - Cairo, EgyptFinance/AccountingJune 2011 - September 2012
I. Customer Service. • Processing cheque, cash and direct debit payments and withdrawals. • Setting up and maintaining customers’ accounts. • Promoting and selling financial products and services to customers. • Using system to open and update account details. • Helping customers with loan and mortgage applications. II. Call Center. Quality & Reviewing assurance division. • Make reports and evaluation the agent. • Make (MIS) about the service level of unit. Outbound team. • Make survey to see the quality of branches and service. • Telesales services and introducing the new offers for customers. Inbound team. • Be capable of handling issues and complaints with providing solutions to the customers. • Be aware of sales and marketing techniques. • Able to handle calls in a pressure environment. • Be able to maintain confidentiality of the valuable information. • Aware of information related to the product or services of the organization.
Cairo University - Hospitality and Tourism Management - Cairo, EgyptSeptember 2006 - May 2011
Bachelor of Commerce. Faculty Of Commerce, Cairo University. Accounting Major.
ArabicNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Communication skills
- -Computer skills
- Customer Service Call Cen
- Customer Service Skills
- Front Office supervisory
- Management Reporting