Join Hosco and view Mohamed's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
As a Cluster Revenue Manager I am totally responsible for all the Revenue, Reservations, and E-Commerce Starting from staff training, and up to the hotel budget preparation and Revenue Strategy creation after making the needed market analysis, market researches, selling strategies, tactics, and action plans to achieve it as well as setting up the different E-Commerce channels and systems to enhance our hotels market penetration, and partially controlling the F&B Revenue Stream plans and cost of business.
I have long and solid international experiences for more than 19 years in the hotels' operations and management field and out of them over than 12 years in Managerial positions. In Egypt I have about 11 years of Experiences in Cairo, Hurghada, and Sharm El Sheikh. and in UAE I have more than 9 years of experiences in the dynamic and challenging markets of Dubai, and Abu Dhabi with a deep understanding of the local & international market trends and the standards of 5 stars hotels.
Mt experiences are supported by serious studies in the American University in Cairo and specialized courses in Cornell University.
Cluster Revenue Manager
Somewhere Hotels - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesRevenue ManagementOctober 2017 - August 2018 · 11 months
- Managing 2 Hotels in Dubai (including a Hotel Apartment) and partially responsible for the new hotels revenue setup. - Responsible for the new Revenue system plans and tools for the entire group. - Managing the day to day operation for Revenue & Reservations Department, as well as the E-Commerce systems. - Creating the Hotels’ Budgets and Rate Structures. - Creating the Revenue & Sales Strategies for the Dubai hotels. - Chairing the weekly Revenue Meeting with the top management to evaluate the business strategies and results. - Sharing the contracting responsibility with the Sales team to ensure the new rate structure is followed. - Controlling the F&B revenue stream and cost of business. - Creating the hotels’ evaluation reports for revenue streams. - Reporting directly to each Hotel General Manager and the Group General Manager.
Cluster Revenue Manager
Grand Excelsior Hotels & Resorts - Sharjah, United Arab EmiratesRevenue ManagementFebruary 2016 - September 2017 · 1 year and 8 months
- Managing 4 hotels in Dubai and Sharjah (5 & 4 stars hotels). - Creating new set up for all reservations department in each hotel including daily, weekly, and monthly Reports. - Responsible for a deflaging project for one of the hotels (From Sheraton to Grand Excelsior) including all the needed set up, back up, and training for Reservations, Sales, Accounting, and Front Office teams. - Creating new selling strategies, tactics, and action plans to achieve each hotel budget for all the Market segments. - Re-set up for the Channel Manger for each hotel and configure the International reservations system. - Reporting directly to each Hotel General Manager and the Group General Manager.
Group Revenue Manager
Golden Sands Hotel Apartments - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesRevenue ManagementJanuary 2014 - September 2014 · 9 months
- Managing 3 hotels in Dubai (Including Hotel Apartments). - Developing the Selling strategies and promotions in collaboration with the Director of Sales. - Implementing company website and OTAs new rates and promotions campaigns. - Leading the Central Reservations Office team (24 Hours Reservations). - Developing new reporting tools for pick up, forecasting, and budgeting. - Leading the System Parameters changing process to implement the new ‘Tourism Dirham’ fees. - Adapting strategies for a changing market in order to keep the existing accounts and regain lost business. - Reporting directly to the Group General Manager.
Revenue & Reservations Manager
Taj Palace Hotel Dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesRevenue ManagementDecember 2012 - January 2014 · 1 year and 2 months
- Responsible to lead the Reservations team and implement Taj Hotels Standard of Operations. - Responsible for the Hotel content revision and update on all the GDS channels and the OTA extranets. - Adapting new selling strategies & pricings due to market change to keep the existing accounts and regain lost business. - Setting Travel Trade selling strategies and Long Term selling strategies and rates. - Assisting the Sales team during the contracting process due to short of staff. - Creating the room Budget for the new year 2014. - Reporting directly to the General Manager.
Al Raha Beach Hotel - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesRevenue ManagementJanuary 2009 - December 2012 · 3 years and 12 months
- Re-Shaping the Reservations department completely starting from the Filling System and up to the staff training. - Controlling the Reservations and rates set up and daily revision. - Responsible for the Market segment changing process and set up. - Responsible for the new OTA contracting and hotel build up on each OTA website. - Succeeded to build the hotel professional profile on over than 25 OTAs to increase the hotel market penetration. - Hotel Champion for Migrating the International Reservations system from NETREZ system to SYNXIS system. - Danat Hotels Group Champion to build up all the hotels in the group on SYNXIS and LANYON systems. - Responsible for configuring the new extension of Al Raha Beach hotel on the OPERA & SYNXIS systems. - Responsible for configuring the Channel Manager & Rate Shopper systems in the hotel. - Creating the hotel rooms Budget and the Plan report every year. - Reporting directly to the Cluster Director of Revenue Management & E-Commerce.
Steigenberger Al Dau Beach Hotel - Hurghada, EgyptReservationsJanuary 2008 - December 2008 · 12 months
In charge of Reservations & Revenue business in the hotel.
Reservation & Duty Manager
IHG - InterContinental Hotels Group - Red Sea Governorate, EgyptReservationsDecember 2005 - December 2007 · 2 years and 1 month
- In charge of Reservations & Revenue business in the hotel. - Covering a daily Duty Manager Shift in additional to my daily reservations work & responsibilities. - Managing the entire Front Office Department in the absence of the Front Office Manager.
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts - Middle East - Red Sea Governorate, EgyptReservationsNovember 2004 - December 2005 · 1 year and 2 months
- Supervising the Reservations team and handling Reservations business in the hotel. - Managing the Reservations Department in the absence of the Reservations Manager.
IHG - InterContinental Hotels Group - Cairo, EgyptReservationsNovember 1999 - October 2004 · 4 years and 12 months
Handling Reservations business in the hotel and leading the reservations team in the absence of the Reservations Manager.
Certificate of Strategic Marketing for Hotels
Cornell University - School of Hotel Administration - Ithaca, NY, United StatesJanuary 2011 - January 2011
Strategic Marketing for Hotels
Certificate of Demand & Distribution Management for Hotels
Cornell University - School of Hotel Administration - Ithaca, NY, United StatesJuly 2010 - July 2010
Demand & Distribution Management for Hotels
Certificate of Hotel Services Advanced Course
The American University in Cairo - Cairo, EgyptJuly 1997 - September 1999
Hotel Management specialized Studies.
Bachelor of Physical Education
Assiut University - Asyut, EgyptSeptember 1991 - May 1995
Studying a variety of teaching, Psychological, and training sciences.
ArabicNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Budget, Forecast
- Budget Planing
- Computer skill
- Creativity and innovation
- Creativity Skills
- Customer sevice
- Dedication and hard work
- E-Commerce Managemant
- Front Office Management
- Hotel Management
- Hotel Operations
- Hotel Pre-opening
- Hotel Revenue Management
- Leading People
- Planing Skills
- Pricing Strategy
- Reservations management
- Revenue Analysis
- Revenue Forecasting
- Sales driven
- Selling skills
- strategic thinker
- strong problem-solving skills
- Team work
- Time Mangement
- Training skills