Join Hosco and view Mohamed's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Top Tier business oriented Human Resources Professional with a decade of progressive HR experience in Fortune 500 & AA- rating Multinational Companies.
Rimzan is a believer in Continuous development strategy, Change management culture and focuses on Work process improvement attaining productivity.
• HR Business Partnership
• Employee Relations, Policies & Procedures, HR SOP Development.
• Employee Recruitment, Selection, Onboarding, Outboarding, Retention & Emiratization.
• Rewards, Compensation & Benefits Management & Design.
• Performance Evaluations, Talent Management & Organization Development.
• Grievance Handling, Counseling and Disciplinary Committee Management.
• Strategic HR Management, Succession Planning, Tactical Change Management Execution.
• HR Budgeting, HR Audit, HR Advisory, HR Medical Insurance & HR Administration..
• HRIS Implementations, Systemization of Statutory HR requirements and Submissions.
• Special Projects(Broad Banding, Organizational Restructure and Designing).
• HR Analysis, Management Reporting and Captivating Presentations.
In other life, having lived and worked across the world from (Sri Lanka to Dubai), Rimzan is truly a global citizen and a social person interested in Climate change (Business and Nature), active Sportsman and an Adventurist.
9 years and 3 months
Senior HR Officer - HR Business Partner
NBAD - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesHuman ResourcesMarch 2014 - June 2017 · 3 years and 5 months
• Providing an all functional First class HR generalist Support and Advisory services. • Manpower Planning and HR Budget Management with department heads. • Managing Job Roles & Staff Head Count through strategic discussions with department heads and maintenance of Organization Charts & Hierarchy structure. • Employee Relations, Handling Employee Grievance, Staff Resignation process & Staff Retention initiatives. • Provide a comprehensive HR service by supporting them in all HR related queries. • Attends disciplinary meetings along with the Management. • Regular department units visit to investigate any problems faced and provide counseling. • Key player in dispute mediation and conflict resolution, including managing the redundancy process and termination. • Assisting in staff hiring for all business portfolios on different Job functions, Internal Staff Transfer Movements & Emiratization Targets achievement. • Performance Management Support and Monitor (Objective setting, Staff Performance Improvement Plan, Mid-Year & Year End Annual performance management cycle) • Enhancing Employee Satisfaction and Performance through multiple monitoring channels. • Build and sustain working relationships with all personnel in the relevant group focusing on HR Operations, HR Functions, Administration, Compliance & Employee relations. • Direct the process of pay revisions, conduct regular analysis on the competitiveness of pay and advice businesses on variances. • Analysis and processing of promotion recommendations received from business. • Managing the HR KPIs and Process improvement in the area. • Conduct weekly and monthly audit reviews on Business Partnership team compliance. • Preparation of MIS reports, Analysis and reports to Senior Management. • Supports in special projects (Group Broadbanding, Policy revisions & Restructuring etc.) • Employee Customer satisfaction surveys across Dubai & NE emirates. • Arranging bi – annual HR Awareness meetings for People managers. • Coordination of HR Administrative activities of Dubai HR Office. Highlights & Special Achievements Highest Bravo Recognition Award in the Team for Service Excellence in HR. Consistent 6 SIGMA achievement in HR Data Integrity across the Group. Achievement on Emiratization Target and Key Hires in the Portfolio. Implemented successful processes to reduce recruitment and resignation lead times.
Senior Human Resources Executive
Amana Bank Limited - Colombo, Sri LankaHuman ResourcesApril 2012 - November 2013 · 1 year and 8 months
• Manpower Planning and HR Budget Management with department heads. • Employee Relations and Employee Grievance handling, Policy & Procedure Maintenance. • Employee Recruitment, Placement, Induction, Outboarding & Retention. • Compensation & Benefits Management (Executive Payroll, Staff Subsistence, Loans & Allowances, Taxation and Special Benefits etc.) • HR Budgeting, HR Analysis, HR Audit and HR Medical Insurance management. • HR Advisory, Employee Resignation process & Retention initiatives. • Team-Building & Company-Wide Leadership and Motivational Programs. • Performance & Talent Management and Organization Development. • Senior Management Reporting & Strategic HR Management • Conducts staff counseling and attends disciplinary meetings along with the Management. • Special HR Projects and Initiatives, Database and Fingerprint Online Management. • Functional HR Management and advising to all Business Units. • HR Operations Management. Highlights & Special Achievements Successful implementation of HSenid HRIS system. Implemented successful HR Operations processes gaining efficient time management. Designed Cost effective and employee beneficiary subsistence plan. Improved the Payroll process. Implemented a successful hiring and onboarding plan to achieve time and process gain. Introduced new Staff Branch for salary disbursement with the high appreciation from Compliance & Senior Management due to confidentiality, speed & compliant achievement.
Human Resources Executive
Dole Food Company Inc. - Fortune 500 MNC - USA - Colombo, Sri LankaHuman ResourcesJanuary 2008 - April 2012 · 4 years and 4 months
• Staff Recruitment, Selection, Placement, Induction, Onboarding etc. • Compensation and Benefit Management. (Payroll and Subsistence Mgt. etc.) • HR Budgeting, HR Audit, Policies & Procedures, HR SOP Development. • Grievance Handling & Employee Relations. • Maintenance of Appointment, Promotions, Termination and Grievance Letters etc. • Leave, Database, Fingerprint Online & Dole Global Records Management. • Full Performance Management process. • HRIS Data Management and Reporting, Statutory and Provident Fund Management. • Management Reporting, Analysis, Surveys and Special Projects. Highlights & Special Achievements Successful achievement of annual recruitment targets for operations and support services. Successful Implementation of highly cost and time effective HSBC Auto pay salary system in Dole Food Company. (Savings of 0.8 million HR transactional Cost per month) Introduced and implemented statutory data online submissions to Government Departments.(EPF, ETF, PAYE, MOL FTE Report) Coordinated and initiated a new Medical Insurance policy and mandatory Employee Onboarding health Checkup plan saving high cost for the organization. Development of time effective and compliant based payroll process.
Professional Qualification in HR Management (Degree Accreditation)
Chartered Institute of Personnel Management - Colombo, Sri LankaJanuary 2010 - October 2014
Professional Qualification in HR Management (Degree Accreditation), Chartered Institute of Personnel Management, 2010 – 2014 Graduated Majoring Field: Human Resources Management
Certification in Human Resources Management
Chartered Institute of Personnel Management - Colombo, Sri LankaJanuary 2009 - October 2009
Certification in Human Resources Management, Chartered Institute of Personnel Management, 2009 Majoring Field: Human Resources Management Grade: Distinction (Batch Topper)
Certification in Business Accounting
Chartered Institute of Management Accounting - Colombo, Sri LankaFebruary 2008 - November 2008
Certification in Business Accounting Chartered Institute of Management Accounting, 2008 Majoring Field: Business Management Accounting
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
- Change management
- HR Management
- Ms offfice/Excel
- Team Building
- Very good presentation