Join Hosco and view Mohamed's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Presently I am working as a MEP/BMS Incharge at Sheraton Grand Hotel Dubai.Also I have Experience in Fire alarm and fire fighting system.
I have more then 6 years experience in Hospitality and Facility management.
Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesEngineering & MaintenanceMarch 2016 - Now · 3 years and 11 months
• Responsible for the all Maintenance issues with in hotel. • Maintenance of all Guest Rooms and Public area through GXP. • Effective chiller management and electricity/water consumption controls. • Taking over the project with proper snag from the construction contractor • Coordinating with sub-contractors and supplier dealings. • Leads and initiates Shutdown work by proper communication and notices. • To prepare weekly work schedules in accordance with work load and priorities for the approval by Director of Engineering and Assistant Director of engineering. • Conduct departmental training and ensure training program and records are up to date. • Give proper handover to the next shift and take regular briefing of the shift staff. • Organizing & Implementing Ken Fix Program. • Ensure Monthly safety inspection for Ladder, PPE box, Lockout &Tag out, Fire Equipment and trained the Staff Accordingly. • To Ensure Weekly testing for Diesel, Sprinkler system and Electric fire pump as per Marriott standard. • To Ensure Monthly testing for FM-200, Pre Action System, Fire extinguisher and Sprinkler line zone control vale. • Finding risks and safety measures based on site circumstances. • Responsible for Lift Emergency release procedure.
Inaya Facility management - Tirunelveli, IndiaEngineering & MaintenanceSeptember 2014 - February 2016 · 1 year and 6 months
• Maintain the Chiller, Cooling tower water Temperature and Chemical level for dosing system and heat exchanger temperature and water pressure. • To Ensure Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly PPM for All Outstation (DDC) Panel. • Follow the Client procedure For the All Hvac, Water Treatment, Electrical Panel Maintenance. • Maintain the material Stock and needed Material Ordered. • Create the Monthly power consumption and Monthly site report. • Activate the new access card for the gate barrier system and deactivate the old user cards. Every day checked the card holder list and updated. • Involved with planning and organizing upgrades to all units. Follows Occupational Health & Safety regulations. • Maintaining Equipment history card to analysis the defects and avoid any critical failures. • Ensure the monthly, Quarterly, Yearly PPM for AHU, FAHU, Fire Pumps, Water tank cleaning and chiller.
MEP Team Leader
URC Building Construction Maintenance - Tirunelveli, IndiaEngineering & MaintenanceSeptember 2010 - April 2014 · 3 years and 8 months
• Preventive maintenance for electric panel. • Handling guest complaint and public area. • Preventive maintenance for chiller (FCU and AHU). • Follows Occupational Health & Safety regulations.
Diploma in Information Tech
scad polytechnic college - Tirunelveli, IndiaJune 2007 - May 2009
I completed my diploma in first class .
St mary's Higher secondary - Tirunelveli, IndiaJune 2004 - May 2006
Native or fluent
- BMS system
- Fire alarm