• As a hotel Director of Finance in the hospitality industry, I look after protecting the hotel assets, understand the hotel’s operations, building a trustworthy professional relationship with the executive committee, corporate office, and ownership.
• Team leader who provides timely and accurate financial information and counsel to hotel senior management and ensures that the hotel operates within all related local and corporate policies and procedures and under the terms of the Management Agreement.
• Skilled in making others feel valued and understood, and recognize the need of my staff and managers.
• Skilled developer and coach who has the ability to allocate appropriate business resources in finance to drive business performance through multitasking and efficiency.
• Skilled in assessing and identifying potential resources and set career planning for all key personnel.
• Assist General Manager in establishing policies, rules, internal controls and safeguards.
Return and Profitability:
• High acheiver in safeguarding the assets and financial resources to ensure that all are utilized to maximize hotel profitability, always search out and drive new business opportunities that benefit the hotel.
• Adaptability and flexibility is one of my key strengths for appropriate responses to the demands of a particular moment in time and its unique circumstances, and I have shown this for example in many situations with the constant evolution of technology and change in the modern business world that is happening incredibly fast.