Join Hosco and view Mohamed's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Equinox Global Investments - Doha, QatarHuman ResourcesAugust 2015 - Now · 3 years and 5 months
Organizational Development • Assist in developing and implementing a human resources plan and personnel management policies and guidelines • Conduct research and monitor human resource systems in other organizations • Participate in setting company pay strategies • Participate in employee branding techniques in order to retain and attract current staff and candidates • Participate in attending Grievance Sessions with staff and analyze results Recruitment • Assist in developing appropriate sourcing strategies to attract suitable applicants e.g. use of recruitment agencies, advertising for positions, etc. • Short list candidates and implement suitable interview processes e.g. face to face, phone or travel to country of origin • Participate in applicant initial interviews • Conduct reference checks on possible candidates • Inform unsuccessful applicants • Provide assistance in writing job descriptions • Supervise the arrangements of new employees for: Flight bookings, airport pick-up, accommodation, Transportation, Uniform, Welcome kits, Cash Advance (if applicable), etc. Performance Management • Provide assistance in the development and implementation of performance appraisal procedures and documentation • Provide assistance when conducting staff performance evaluations • Provide assistance in the development and implementation of company performance management procedures Training and Development • Assist the management and line managers in identifying training and development opportunities • Create Training Calendar for implementation • Organize staff training sessions, workshops and activities • Conduct General Orientation for employees Employees File Management and HRIS • Ensure the effective management of employee details, key documentation, and renewals (in conjunction with PROs) to ensure all company employees comply with policy and procedure and Qatari law at all time and do not place the company at risk e.g. residence and passport renewal • Maintain and update employees database and demographics Attendance and Leave Management • Monitor employees attendance and follow-up attendance report from BUs • Prepares, verifies and summarizes Monthly Attendance Reports submitted by BUs • Ensure all employee entitlements such as leave, , etc. are reflective of the companies policies and procedures and the Qatari Labor Laws • Monitor and submit Monthly Leave Reports, and highlight any issues of concern to management • Arrange for flight bookings and leave salary of staff approved for leave, and ensure that clearance procedures are properly accomplished • Submit initiatives for retaining company employees and participate in setting strategies for attracting highly potential candidates from the market • Participate in conducting job evaluation, when needed • Conduct employee exit interviews, submit to business unit heads summary and analytical reports and ensure the clearance procedures are properly accomplished
HR Section Head
HO GROUP - Cairo, EgyptHuman ResourcesJuly 2014 - August 2015 · 1 year and 2 months
• Designs, develops and maintain the recruitment process in the organization (including its description, recruitment measurement definitions, regular measurement reporting, taking proper actions to close gaps) • Designs the selection matrix for choosing the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment source • Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures • Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management • Preparing staff handbooks • Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization • Builds a quality relationship with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies • Monitors and constantly reduces the costs of the recruitment process • Sets the social media communication strategy for different job profiles and functions in the organization • Conducts job interviews for the managerial job positions (or key jobs in the organization) • Monitors the labor legislation and implements required changes to keep the process compliant • Manages and develops the team of HR Recruiters • Acts as a single point of contact for managers regarding recruitment topics • Designs training recruitment for HR Recruiters and line managers • Communicate with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance • Recruiting staff - this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates • Planning, and sometimes delivering, training - including inductions for new staff. • Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
Premier Services & Recruitment - Cairo, EgyptHuman ResourcesOctober 2008 - June 2014 · 5 years and 9 months
• Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies. • Visiting clients to build and develop relationships. • Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment. • Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, for example newspapers, websites, magazines. • Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers. • Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work. • Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy. • Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client. • Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client. • Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question. • Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants. • Organizing interviews for candidates as requested by the client. • Informing candidates about the results of their interviews. • Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidates. • Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression. • Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated. • Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programs.
Dubai Festival City “Al Futtaim” - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesManagementDecember 2006 - September 2008 · 1 year and 10 months
• Supervise everyday working of department operating process and increase efficiency of employees for various growth oriented programs. • Maintain and provide efficient backup to supply department and ensure achievement of all internal and external needs. • Provide training to employees and provide upgrade to various technical skills. • Analyze and identify all performance related issues and ensure appropriate steps to prevent loss. • Administer all indoor performance in department through efficient coaching and monitoring. • Prepare and maintain employee attendance records and provide feedback to employees on same. • Develop plans and supervise various departmental meetings and participate in various growth based campaigns. • Analyze and ensure better result to fulfill all business requirements. • Prepare regular reports, perform audit on various operations and evaluate processes as per business requirements. • Prepare project updates within required time-frame and delegate individual tasks to all employees. • Provide support and join improvement based methods. • Analyze all opportunities and recommend ways to improve efficiency and reduce costs. Supervise effective compilation and collection of information and data to enhance growth. • Monitor all administrative functions as per requirement. • Ensure compliance with applicable laws and company policies.
HR Management Diploma
Cairo University - Cairo, EgyptOctober 2014 - April 2015
Bachelor Degree Of Physical Education, Training Section
Helwan University - Cairo, EgyptSeptember 1999 - June 2003
ArabicNative or fluent100%
- Employee Relations
- Organizional Development
- Performance management
- Recruitment & Selection
- Training & Development