Join Hosco and view Mohammad Arshad's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Re: Executive Chef Position
“MENU & CONCEPT DESIGNER, PNL RESPONSIBILITY, TEAM LEADER,
F&B, SAFETY, HACCP & HYGIENE TRAINER GCC, INDIA, AFRICA EXPERIENCED”
I was intrigued by the Executive Chef opening, and I am very interested in discussing this opportunity.
Classically trained at the renowned IIBM, I earned an 3 years Hotel Management Diploma in culinary arts and mentored under celebrity Chef Karl Krautler for 2 years at Grand Hyatt (New Delhi) & have 20 years experience in top Hotel Chains & kitchens around the world, , Looking for Ex Chef position & having Pre opening experienced too. Following this experience, I held Corporate executive chef positions & Cluster Executive Sous Chef position within 4-star hotels in Uae for leading hospitality groups, and spent 5 + years in UAE.
Whether preparing a small intimate dinner or big banqueting affair for 4000+ guests. I take pride in delighting clients with delicious meals prepared to the highest standards. My mission is to exceed customer expectations, and I have earned a reputation for doing precisely that throughout my career. A chef who leads by example and works well with all departments as a team. The ability to work within budgets, producing high quality food and returning excellent financial results for the company
Well versed in preparing ethnic cuisine (Arabic, Indian, Chinese, and Continental & Middle Eastern Cuisine) using the freshest & local ingredients, I also enjoy creating unique dishes that blend unexpected flavor combinations. In addition, I am experienced in meeting special dietary needs and requests, including gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, low-calorie, low-carb and dairy-free meals.
I have additional certificates and am Person in Charge level 3 Training according to the approved scheme of the Food Control Department Dubai Municipality & Abu Dhabi Food Control Authority (HACCP professional) and have gone through course such as Planning for profit, strategies for restaurants from Cornell University (2013)
I have decent (negotiable) salary expectation, as per company's pay scale.
Presently based in UAE, Ready to join immediately.
Mohammad Arshad Hussain
Cluster Executive Sous chef,(flora Creek and Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartment)
Flora Hospitality - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B kitchenSeptember 2016 - September 2017 · 1 year and 1 month
• Responsible for 2 hotels, Both Kitchen and stewarding department with 50 + staff. • Implementing HACCP in both properties. • Person in charge level 3 HACCP certified by (Highfield UK) and HACCP leader for both properties. • Got Flora Creek deluxe hotel apartment HACCP certified by BM TRADA (UK) in August 2017. • Implementing new In room dining menu & upgrading banqueting menus. • Implementation of menu engineering. • Reviews staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met. • Calculates accurate theoretical and weighted food costs. • Working knowledge of Basecamp, Knowcross. • Assisting F&B service team with my knowledge in improving revenue for our department.
corporate ex chef & fnb manager
al marfa pearl - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesF&B kitchenOctober 2011 - October 2015 · 4 years and 1 month
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT - Sharjah, United Arab EmiratesApril 1994 - May 1997
3 YEARS DIPLOMA IN HOTEL MANAGEMENT AND CATERING TECHNOLOGY
- FOOD AND BEVERAGE MANAGEM
Fresh produce from Liwa farm food presentation.Download the file