Join Hosco and view Mohammed's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am pleased to offer my experience in food and beverage industry. I appreciate the challenges this field offers and I boast a solid work ethic. Furthermore, I have striven to obtain the most relevant qualifications from accredited institutions. I am familiar with the basic concepts of food handling, storage, inventory and customer relations. The desire of this applicant is to encounter a firm which will help me to further hone my skills within a productive environment. I am more than happy to work as a part of a team while my experience allows me to function independently if the need arises.
6 years and 6 months
Food And Beverage Supervisor (Pre-Opening)
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts - Riyadh, Saudi ArabiaF&B serviceOctober 2017 - Now · 2 years
• Maintain knowledge and ensure compliance with departmental policies and standard service procedures. • Supervise efficient upkeep of tools through proper usage of equipment and devices. • Analyze all guest requirements and prepare plans resolve customer care related issues and satisfy guests. • Monitor and ensure optimal cleanliness, sanitation for all growth oriented organizational projects. • Manage and administer supply of linen cloths and uniforms to staff members for cleaning rooms and other private suits. • Perform regular investigation on design and provide all materials and devices to ensure enhancement of better services. • Assist all room service staff members to work properly and provide maximum facilities to guests to outlet. • Monitor all phone calls to room service department to ensure timely resolution for same. • Facilitate procedures to take orders from visitors in systematic way and ensure compliance to all regulations and standards of department. • Monitor bar set-up maintenance programs, check buffet/reception tables and coffee breaks process plus initiate plans to enhance beauty of hotels. • Coordinate with various departments and ensure staff set up and supply remain according to departmental standards. • Monitor and ensure completion of orders, administer all maintenance projects plus communicate with engineering staff for all repairs. • Prepare documents and maintain adherence to departmental standards. • Monitor status of assignments and any follow-up in association with manage plus supervisor in waiting list. • Overhaul and monitor archives plus check price list of food and drinks inclusive and analyze on food and drinks. • Inspect food and beverage product preparation programs and maintain goodwill of company
Food and Beverage Captain
Four Seasons Marrakech - Marrakesh, MoroccoF&B serviceJuly 2015 - September 2017 · 2 years and 3 months
• Always greet and welcome guests promptly in a warm and friendly manner. • Always thank and give fond farewell to guests conveying anticipation for their next visit. • Assist guest with table reservation. • Assist guest while seating. • Ensure guest are serviced within specified time. • Has a good knowledge of menu and presentation standards. • Speak with guests and staff using clear and professional language, and answer phone calls using appropriate telephone etiquette. • Able to answer any questions regarding menu and assist with menu selections. • Able to anticipate any unexpected guest need and reacts promptly and tactfully. • Always applies service techniques correctly at all times, and serving Food & Beverage items with enthusiasm. • Serve food courses and beverages to guests. • Set tables according to type of event and service standards. • Record transaction / orders in Point of Sales systems at the time of order. • Communicate with the kitchen regarding any menu questions, the length of wait and product availability. • Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests to the kitchen. • Check with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and beverages. • Responsible for clearing, collecting and returning food and beverage items to proper area. • Maintain cleanliness of work areas, china, glass, etc. throughout the shift. • Reviews order dockets ensuring accurate and timely preparations for order requirements accordingly. • Present accurate final bill to guest and process payment. • Perform shift closing on the Point of sales terminal and tally cash and credit card settlements. • Ensures that the restaurant is always kept clean and organized, both at the front as well as the back of house areas. • Ensures that hotel brand standards and SOP's are consistently implemented. • Work with fellow staffs and manager to ensure that the restaurant achieves its full potential.
Food and Beverage Server
Hyatt Regency Casablanca - Casablanca, MoroccoF&B serviceApril 2013 - June 2015 · 2 years and 3 months
• Provide the perfect service experience for every Guest • Ensure the Guest feels important and welcome in the restaurant • Ensure hot food is hot and cold food is cold • Adhere to timing standards for products and services • Look for ways to consolidate service and increase table turns • Present menu, answer questions and make suggestions regarding food and beverage • Serve the Guest in an accommodating manner • Must know all food liquor, beer, wine and retail offered • Apply positive suggestive sales approach to guide Guests • Pre-bus tables; maintain table cleanliness, bus tables • Looks for ways to avoid waste and limit costs • Assist in keeping the restaurant clean and safea • Provide responsible service of alcoholic beverages • Deliver food and beverages to any table as needed • Must follow all cash handling policies and procedures • Report to property on time and in proper uniform
Hotel and restaurant management
PHIDI: private hotel industry institute - Fes, MoroccoSeptember 2012 - July 2013
Hotel and restaurant management
Ibn Hazm School - Fes, MoroccoSeptember 2011 - July 2012
Native or fluent
- F&B micros
- Fidelio system,
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- opera pms system