Join Hosco and view Mohammed Aslam's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
To obtain a responsible and challenging position where my education, experience and abilities will be fully utilized to make a positive contribution to the organization.
Accountant and Administrative
Air india - Mumbai, IndiaAdministration & GeneralApril 2016 - July 2016
• 3 months experience in cargo handling (Freighter operation, Build-up, Cargo breakdown, Import and export documentation) • Preparing the UWS (unit weight statement ) through Microsoft excel and ensure that the number of side by side pallets, lower deck pallets and tale position is correct and not exceed on the aircraft ULD (unit load device) standard configuration. • Ensure that the weights mention in the UWS will not exceed on the aircraft maximum payload. • Ensure that the contours and weights of the shipments loaded on the pallet is correct. • Manifest and encoding the shipments by destination through cargo spot system and finalizing the flights. • Ensure that the shipments will depart with the documents • Responsible for build - up the shipments, planning and study the flight booking list, maximizing the loading to meet the maximum payload, correct weight & height restriction, correct contours, protective polythene, proper tie down, proper checking of pallet air worthiness and check correct segregation
Delma Rent A Car - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFinance/AccountingJanuary 2015 - September 2015
• Perform accounting and clerical functions to support supervisors. • Research, track, and resolve accounting problems. • Record business transactions and key daily worksheets to the general ledger system. • Record charges and refunds. • Match invoices to work orders. • Process bills for payment. • Arrange for money to be delivered to bank. • Contact individuals with delinquent accounts. • Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets. • Maintaining Vehicles Instalment Plan. • Maintaining Complete Records of Assets and Liabilities of company. • Maintaining Salik and fines of the company. • Maintaining complete records of vendors and vendees of the company. • Follow up of payments and receivables. • Maintaining Petty Cash of Company and reporting Daily basis.
Senior Customer Service
Indiani pizza - London, United KingdomBack OfficeSeptember 2009 - July 2013
• Worked as a team member performing cashier duties, product assistance and cleaning. • Offered exceptional customer service to differentiate and promote the company brand. • Accepted payment from customers and made change as necessary • Assisted co-workers. • Used all food handling standards • Made specialty pizzas, pasta bowls, salads and wings • Maintained knowledge of current menu items, garnishes, ingredients and preparation methods. • Delivered exceptional service by greeting and serving customers in a timely, friendly manner.
P.G. Diploma in Business Management
United Collage Of London - London, United KingdomJanuary 2010 - February 2011
• Advance Diploma in Business Management
Osmania University - Hospitality and Tourism Management - Hyderabad, IndiaJune 2006 - April 2009
UrduNative or fluent100%
HindiNative or fluent100%
- Excellent market resear
- MS Excel
- MS Office
- MS PowerPoint
- Ms word
- SAP FICO
- Strong customer service