Cost controller cum night Auditor
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
December 2009 -
Now · 10 years and 1 month
• Cost Controller Responsibilities
The F&B Controller compiles and computes amounts and costs of food sold and bought from records casher and other summaries. Therefore, the departments F&B Management and Controlling are overlapping. Main areas of responsibility are calculating machine to work out profit and loss on each item sold in the restaurant (beverages and food) and record data to keep perpetual inventory.
Night Auditor Duties & Responsibilities:
Primary Job Role:
1. Clearing all credit card POS machines (3,5,10 & Reservation) – notify airport counters to clear CC POS machines.
2. Record all credit card statements of the day.
3. Ensure no complimentary segment code in the market sector before shut down.
4. Print PRR for all buildings (as close day given by night duty manger) and verify room rates with day’s arrival.
5. Verify for any room / rates changes done during the day, print rate change in reservation status, print pre-audit close day reports and check validity of PM rooms.
6. Run close day.
7. Print post night audit reports.
8. Checking of reports such as rate change, arrival/check-in, in-house rate check, in-house by company, online low rates.
9. Verify all ledgers are in balance.
10. Verify all complimentary rooms with no rates have proper documentation and GM approval.
11. Verify all registration cards for the day.
12. Front office cash and room verification.
13. Spot check on outlets including cash counts.
14. Checking inventories of shelf items in the outlets with invoices and reports.
15. Printing of month end aging report