Join Hosco and view Molly's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am a reliable, hardworking and charismatic individual with a strong desire to learn and complete tasks to the best of my ability. Further, I am capable of working under pressure both independently or within a team. I am a highly organised young woman who prioritises time management and meeting the demands of my work.
Activity & Social Manager
Millfield Enterprises - Street, United KingdomManagementJuly 2018 - August 2018 · 2 months
o Overall responsibility of the social programme and management of activity sessions for the student body of up to 200. o Responsible for managing the staff teams comprising of 50+ members, sustaining student and staff morale and ultimately ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the English Language courses. o As part of Centre Managers’ team, key skills developed included strong leadership and efficient delegation. o Prevent and Safeguarding Courses completed and up to date with the rules and regulations regarding data protection.
International Volunteer HQ - MIMAROPA, PhilippinesOtherMay 2018 - June 2018 · 2 months
• Worked as part of a volunteer team and alongside the local community in a variety of areas including childcare, environment and conservation, and construction and renovation work. • Gained global awareness and teamwork skills during my time volunteering.
Customer Care Advisor
C&J Clarks International - Street, United KingdomCustomer ServiceOctober 2017 - January 2018 · 4 months
o Managing a high volume of customer enquiries via telephone and emails (up to 30 per day). o Queries included placing and tracking orders, store assistance and complaint resolution. o Key skills developed included proficiency on computer programmes such as Consumer Relationship Systems and excellent training in customer service skills. Gained experience with working to targets.
IntoUniversity - Leeds, United KingdomOtherSeptember 2017 - February 2018 · 6 months
• The IntoUniversity scheme aims to inspire young children to start shaping their futures. Alongside my final year assignments and dissertation, I volunteered as an Academic Tutor to help guide the students, which improved my time management skills.
Millfield Enterprises - Glastonbury, United KingdomEventsJuly 2017 - August 2018 · 1 year and 2 months
o Generated and organised the social programme for young international students. o Liaised with external companies and communicated with other departments in order to co-ordinate events. o Key skills developed included organisation, problem solving and initiative for events to run successfully. Communication skills were also vital for working in a productive team.
Golf Academy Leader
Millfield Enterprises - Glastonbury, United KingdomOtherJuly 2015 - August 2016 · 1 year and 2 months
o Responsible for planning and leading progressive activity sessions for the Golf Academy. o General houseparent/carer duties. o Assisted with evening and weekend social activities programmes. o Key skills developed included flexibility, communication and time keeping for the smooth running of sessions. First Aid Qualification received.
Whistles Ltd - Street, United KingdomRetailOctober 2013 - January 2014 · 4 months
o Worked closely with customers in a variety of roles including meet and greet, product sales and managing the checkout. o Provided both high quality information and customer service skills regarding our in-store clothing and general queries.
British Heart Foundation - Street, United KingdomOtherSeptember 2013 - July 2014 · 11 months
• Responsible for meet and greet, organisation of sales goods and general customer queries.
University of Leeds - Leeds, United KingdomSeptember 2014 - July 2017
BSc (Hons) Psychology (2:1) University of Leeds Key Modules studied: Occupational Health Psychology, Advanced Social, Cognitive & Developmental Psychology, Individual Differences, Perception Research skills and Cognitive & Behavioural Neuroscience. Achieved a high 2:1 in my final year dissertation - ‘Investigating the Effects of Food Labelling and Restraint on Food Choices and Calorie Selection’.
Strode College - Street, United KingdomSeptember 2012 - July 2014
• AS results – Maths (A), Biology (A), Psychology (A), Business (A) • A-Level results – Maths (A), Psychology (A), Biology (B)
Wells Cathedral School - Wells, United KingdomSeptember 2010 - July 2012
• 11 GCSE’s: Including Maths (A), English Language (A), Biology (A), Chemistry (A), Physics (A)
- IT & Office
- Problem solving
- Research & Report Writing
- Time management