Join Hosco and view Monika's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Hostess in cultural hall
Festival Velenje - Velenje, SloveniaHostessOctober 2015 - Now
▪ Reception of guests and accompanying them to their seats in the cultural hall, ▪ Ticket sale at the cash-register, ▪ Wardrobe management, ▪ Giving information about programme offers, prices, tickets, seating arrangements, local environment, different season tickets that are still available
Sava hotels and resorts - Terme 3000 - Moravske Toplice, SloveniaFront Office receptionJuly 2015 - September 2015
▪ Reception of guests at the hotel, ▪ Check-in and check-out of hotel guests, ▪ Service and product sale, ▪ Solving and transmission of information through the company, ▪ Informing the guests about event and also giving general information, ▪ Guest service
Faculty of Commercial and Business Sciences - Celje, SloveniaLogisticsFebruary 2015 - August 2015
▪ Statistical analysis of expectations and standpoints of service users at the Komptur, d.o.o. company
Administrator to Key account managers
Ljunghall - Čáslav, CzechiaAdministration & GeneralMarch 2014 - June 2014
▪ Preparing and editing of quotations, orders, enquiries and responses from customers into programmes, ▪ Creating RFQ forms, ▪ Creating NCPP forms, ▪ Creating forms for quality and control purposes for the orders, ▪ Teaching and mentoring new employees at the mentioned working position
Master's degree in Tourism
Faculty of tourism Brežice - Brežice, SloveniaOctober 2015 - Now
Bachelor degree in Tourism
Faculty for Commercial and Business Sciences - Celje, SloveniaOctober 2014 - September 2016
Higher Vocational Collage - Slovenj Gradec, SloveniaOctober 2012 - July 2014
Bachelor degree in Tourism - Module Wellness
SUMMARYDownload the file
A successful company must differ from the competition if it wants to gain and satisfy the needs and expectations of its target users. This is especially important for spas which offer spa/health services and integrate natural healing factors. Furthermore, these natural healing factors can be a competitive advantage and an element of differentiation from the competition, which we can market as the key element for competitive advantage before other providers. In the practical part of this thesis, I discussed the integration of natural healing factors into the offer of Thermana Laško. Moreover, I examined and analysed preventive and curative offers. Through the analysis, I found, that Thermana Laško has unique offers which differ from the competition and that they integrate their natural healing factors into their offers. All this proves that Thermana Laško wants to differ themselves from the competition. In addition, they want to keep their offers on track with the upcoming trends, and keep improving them.
Key words: natural healing factors, wellness, preventive and curative offers, spa tourism, spa tourism offers, marketing of spa offers