Join Hosco and view moniques's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
My Career objectives:
I always aspire to offer quality service to the company through hard work, integrity and commitment.
Reservation sales Agent
Palazzo Versace Dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesReservationsJuly 2018 - Now · 6 months
•Answering all incoming calls in a friendly and efficient manner. •Working with other departments and supervisor in an effort to resolve problem in courteous and timely manner. •Processing all incoming group reservations received from in-house sales team and other channels. •Assisting consumer and agent with problems that might occur on a reservation. •Maintaining schedule adherence as assigned by Workforce Management. •Providing guests with the requested information concerning city, hotel and its services. •Managing all communication with various departments and ensure optimal level of services for all guests. •Developing and maintaining professional relationships with all guest and managing system and monitoring all guest requests.
Reservations Cluster Agent
Novotel World Trade Centre - Trade Centre, Dubai, United Arab EmiratesReservationsFebruary 2016 - Now · 2 years and 11 months
• Ensuring Follow ups for bookings made and action requests are completed such as traces for payment of any other request required to be followed up from the guest directly or the Booker. •Being the main point of contact via telephone of all Guest who wish to book rooms in the hotel and taking bookings in the best possible price. •Responding to emails and bookings regarding request made for both corporate functions such as company at travel agent bookings. •Sorting of queries according to escalation levels and getting them replied on timely basis. •Up selling whenever opportunity is identified. •Maintaining regular and effective liaison between other departments with particular emphasis on front office. •Updating the No show reports and filling them appropriately.
Diploma in Business Administration
Rift Valley Institute of Science and Technology - Nakuru, KenyaMay 2007 - November 2009
SwahiliNative or fluent100%
- Hardworking with good inspiration for others.
- Possess highly polished communications skills