Join Hosco and view Monserrat's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am a self-motivated person with more than 4 years’ experience working under high standards of quality and being specialized in Customer Service and Europe visas.
Living in different places has taught me the possibility of being adapted to changes and motivate the people who I work with loads of initiative. I feel confident that I could listen and understand company’s needs, in order to create an action plan and personalize customer experience. Willing to relocate.
4 years and 1 month
Customer Service Coordinator
EF Education First - Mexico City, MexicoGuest RelationsJuly 2018 - February 2019 · 8 months
• Tend to customer issues and general satisfaction • Payment tracking • Customer relationship building through several channels • General administration: visa, flights and school information • Answering phones and welcoming guests • Negotiating and maintaining relationships with vendors for staff perks/benefits
Customer Service Coordinator
Worldwide Internships - Mexico City, MexicoCustomer ServiceJune 2017 - July 2018 · 1 year and 2 months
- Review candidate’s documents for visa application. - Support candidates during visa application, and provide solutions for unexpected problems at this stage. - Support candidates during the entire program and provide “outside the box” solutions if needed. - Introduce candidates to local support and communicate with local support on a daily basis. - Responsible of ensuring first and final evaluations are filled by all candidates. - Responsible of Worldwide annual event “Meet N’Go”.
Pujol (Enrique Olvera team) - Mexico City, MexicoF&B serviceNovember 2016 - April 2017 · 6 months
•Customer service in special events according to the department’s needs. •Leading the customer to choose drinks and wine, selecting and achieving the best Combination with the meals. •Communicating and verifying to the kitchen: allergies, food restrictions and guest special requirements. •Increasing the beverages sales: mezcal, tequila, cocktails and food pairing.
Food & Beverages Trainee
Hotel Hermitage (Palace) - Monaco-Ville, MonacoF&B serviceAugust 2015 - February 2016 · 7 months
•Collaborating in the Michelin restaurant service “Le Vistamar”. •Preparing alcoholic drinks and coffees at the “Crystal bar”. •Supporting table setting for different events at hotel. •Helping with the mise en place for lunch and dinner service.
Front Office Trainee
Four Seasons Hotel - Mexico City, MexicoFront Office receptionAugust 2014 - December 2014 · 5 months
•Developing four purposes to improve indoors communication. •Booking the entrance and exit of the guests, following the standards’ of the hotel. •Transferring, helping and solving guest’s calls, ensuring the right solution.
Quality Assistant Trainee
Cabo Villas Beach Resort & Spa - Cabo San Lucas, MexicoManagementMay 2014 - August 2014 · 4 months
•Checking out the guest’s comments, and make sure that they are duly attended. •Supervising that standards are carried out properly. •Developing of the Training Needs Assessment (TNA) project.
Food and Beverage Trainee
Grand Regina (Luxury residences) - Cabo San Lucas, MexicoF&B serviceJuly 2013 - January 2014 · 7 months
•Implementing the Weekly Report of Occupancy in the fine dining restaurant “El Ciruelo”. •Performing logistic events: Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and social events. •Facilitating personal selection and training. •Aiming in the restaurant administration: schedules, tips and reports.
French Service Diploma
Lycée Technique et Hôtellier - Monaco-Ville, MonacoSeptember 2015 - February 2016
Service and Culinary Arts.
BBA Hospitality Management
Laureate International Universities - Mexico City, MexicoAugust 2012 - January 2017
Events, Hospitality and Tourism Management.
University of Carlifornia - Berkeley, CA, United StatesJuly 2010 - August 2010
Native or fluent
- Anticipation of needs
- Customer Service Skils
- Fluent in french
- French cuisine
- Handling guest complaint
- Micros Opera
- Oral communication
- Speed Typing
- Strong guest care
- Team work
- Time managment