Join Hosco and view Montserrat's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
As a dynamic hotelier possessing a proven track record of performance within Hospitality, my goal is to obtain a challenging position, which allows me to utilize my knowledge, skills and expertise in Guest Relations, Service Excellence and Operations as I play the direct role in the unlimited growth, contributing to the outstanding success.
Assistant Villa Manager
BVLGARI Resort & Residences Dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesRooms divisionOctober 2018 - Now · 3 months
BVLGARI Resort & Residences Dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesRooms divisionOctober 2017 - September 2018 · 12 months
• Maximizing and exceeding guests’ satisfaction by providing highly personalized, efficient and responsive service with attention to details and anticipation to needs. • Taking ownership and leadership of all the villas I get assigned, including supervising, directing, assisting and ensuring the housekeeping team follows the cleanliness standards, and maintenance of the villas. • Working closely with Private Dining Department assisting with order taking, coordinating F&B Villa Runners for food delivery, making sure hygiene standards are followed accordingly while offering the highest quality and ensuring the best service flow possible in timely manners. • Acting as Villas Coordinator, taking the lead and ownership of pre-arrival engagement, guest’s profiles research, handling guests’ complaints, organizing welcome, daily or recovery amenities. • Acting as the Learning coach for having strong knowledge on software and procedures, training others and new staff members on topics such as standards, software, procedures and best practices. Keeping Training Manual with the most updated information. • Assisting Management to schedule and assign butlers to each guests according to preferences, requirements and needs, working on payroll, monitoring overtime. • Taking ownership of OS&E Control stock, inventory, pantries equipment, set-up and maintenance • Host and run events in villas, Barbeques and Cocktails following different F&B set-ups according to guests’ needs. • Coordinating F&B and Equipment requisitions when needed. • Middle East Leading New Resort 2018 – World Travel Awards (Highest ADR 7,500 AED). • Best New Luxury Hotel 2017 – Luxury Travel Intelligence (Opening Date: December 7th. 2017) • Using selling techniques to upsell hotel inventory, facilities and services. (Upsold the most expensive villa in the resort for 40,000 AED per night excluding taxes on top to the previous rate).
Front Office Team Leader
The St. Regis Mexico City - Mexico City, MexicoFront Office receptionMay 2017 - September 2017 · 5 months
• Performed all Front Desk duties and responsibilities related, getting the highest scores in standards compliance, customer service evaluations and guests feedback. • Acted as a Front Office Supervisor when in absence of the morning or afternoon supervisor and run shifts by myself during low occupancy. • Implemented Pass-On between shifts and Group Resumes for department only. I was named the Standards Trainer for the Front Office department where I had to ensure to follow Forbes, St. Regis and LQA standards. • Followed up on pre-paid reservations, especially for groups and made sure to pre-authorize credit cards accordingly. • Monthly Top Enroller for Starwood Preferred Guest Loyalty Program. • Upsell Program Coordinator, trained staff members and pumped motivation among the team.
Front Office Manager in Training
St. Regis Washington D.C. - Washington, DC, United StatesRooms divisionApril 2016 - April 2017 · 1 year and 1 month
* All Front Desk Duties and responsibilities. * Worked closely with Housekeeping, Concierge, Reservations, Sales and Marketing departments. * Scheduled amenities for VIP, special occasions or luxury packages and made proper arrangements for special requests. * Followed hotel service standards and procedures, implementing and improving other as Forbes and AAA service standards. * Prepared group arrivals and highlighted the proper information to ensure a smooth and successful operation. * Assisted SPG Champion of the Hotel and I was positioned as the monthly top enroller. * Train new Front Desk associates. * Acted occasionally as Shift Leader when in absence of Front Desk Manager, oversaw Front Desk, Bellman, Doorman and PBX. * Used suggestive-selling techniques according to upsell room categories and helped to achieve the department monthly goal, while monitoring the progress and performance through each month. * Worked on Front Desk projects implementing new procedures or improving existing ones. (Family Traditions, Front Desk Training Book, Handover Templates, Internal Newsletter, Group Resumes).
Groups & Catering Coordinator
Westin Santa Fe, Mexico - Mexico City, MexicoSales & MarketingDecember 2015 - April 2016 · 5 months
* Offered a very personalized customer service according to the hotel standards. * Worked with management and other departments at all the times to follow up and assist guest special requirements. * Acted as liaison between guests and all hotel departments involved with the daily operation, ensuring everything during their stay went smooth and according to what they requested or needed to succeed. • Acted as liaison between guests, clients and all hotel departments. • I was highly involved with daily operations, working closely with the executive committee. • I had to put rooming lists together and entered the reservations in the system. • I was in charge of scheduling payments and ensure to get them as accorded. • Assisted to all clients-hotel meetings and passed the pertinent information to the departments involved. • I prepared group resumes, met, greet VIP, and coordinated the resumes review meetings. • Submitted all the purchasing orders and invoices for the Sales & Marketing Department, Banquets & Catering and Revenue.
Front Desk Agent
Sheraton Maria Isabel - Mexico City, MexicoRooms divisionApril 2015 - December 2015 · 9 months
All Front Desk duties related but not limited to check-in, check-out, night audit, rooms assignment, cashiering functions such as posting charges, paid outs, currency exchanges, billing, authorizing credit cards or processing payments. Worked closely with housekeeping, concierge and reservations departments.
Skylite DC - Washington, DC, United StatesSales & MarketingJanuary 2015 - March 2015 · 3 months
Promoted brand and its services. Represented the company in a positive way, built line sales volume and interacted with customers, prospects and other team members. Performed marketing duties to promote the brand (Social media), generating public interest in the brand and its services, and established loyal customers, providing them with complete information and answered their questions when needed.
Yazmin de la Mora, Weddings and Catering - Playa del Carmen, MexicoCateringAugust 2012 - December 2012 · 5 months
Helped to organize, coordinate and oversee weddings and events. Acted as liaison between clients and vendors before, during and after the event. Ensured every detail went through accordingly.
Hilton Hotels & Resorts - Mexico City, MexicoF&B kitchenAugust 2010 - December 2010 · 5 months
Worked closely with the Head Chef, helped to prepare and cooked main meals, garnishes, sweet courses, appetizers offered in the lunch and dinner menu. Monitored the breakfast buffet stations and made sure everything was refilled when needed. Followed and maintained food preparation standards as "Distintivo H".
UVM-GLION - Santiago de Querétaro, MexicoAugust 2009 - December 2013
This is a 4.5-year degree which works in partnership with GLION Institute of Higher Education. The degree includes Hospitality, Tourism and Culinary Arts.
SpanishNative or fluent100%
- Able to multitask
- Able to work under pres
- Creativity and innovation
- Creativity Skills
- Decision making
- Detail oriented
- Galaxy Lightspeed
- Hotel Opera PMS System
- Microsoft Office Skils
- Oasys HR Solution
- Sun System
Magnums Butler Training
Butler certification with Magnum Butler Academy.
Introduction to Event Planning for Au Pairs
A brief course where I had the opportunity to expande my knowledge about Event Planning. I got my certificate from Stratford University located in Virginia, USA.
English Communication Skills III By Georgetown University
A 3-month certificación where I could develop my writting, listening and oral English skills.