Join Hosco and view Mufaro's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am a hardworking man, driven by a deep curiosity to learn and who has been groomed to adapt to any environment, is principled and is amassed with a deep sense of integrity and ethical values.
6 years and 2 months
Guest Service Unit And Customer Care Representative
Etihad Airways - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesCustomer ServiceJanuary 2018 - Now · 2 years and 2 months
• Greet customers warmly • Assisting customers in a friendly and courteous manner • Responsible for transporting passengers in wheelchairs to, from aircraft, or inside the terminal of the airport • Assist in lifting passengers requiring assistance in and out of wheelchairs and / or aircraft passengers seats • Advise on aviation information • Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions • Handle physical products with care • Inform customer of deals and promotions • Perform other duties as assigned • Doing flight departures and boarding special needs guests and non privileged ones • Working on arrival flights at the Bay side • Recording and taking information about wheel chairs guests at the Bay side, thus including lifting passengers to and from the High Lift if necessary • Tagging and weighing luggage at another terminal area • Articulated duties assigned at U.S Customs and Border Protection area (CBP)
FOOD AND BEVERAGE SERVER
MEIKLES HOTEL - Harare, ZimbabweF&B serviceJanuary 2012 - December 2015 · 4 years
• Greeted customers as they arrive • Helped them seat on the table of their choice • Provided menus and take orders • Served food and beverages • Offered welcome drinks to customers • Took orders and delivered food • Ensured accuracy and speed of order • Assisted in the kitchen when needed • Cleaned and bussed tables as needed • Took reservations and greet the take-out counter customers • Ensured my work area is clean • Organized my work and work area professionally • Cleaned and cleared the dining room tables • Did all other tasks as required by the supervisor • Complied with maintenance guidelines for the restaurant or Hotel
University of Zimbabwe - Harare, ZimbabweAugust 2012 - December 2016
I did my BAA degree at University of Zimbabwe, mainly specializing on Arts and Humanities.
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
- Effective listening skills
- Initiative with a high level of energy
- Multitasking Skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Packages
- Time management skills