Join Hosco and view Muhammad's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Enthusiastic, knowledge-hungry self-starter, eager to meet challenges and quickly assimilate newest and latest technologies, skills, concepts and ideas.
Highly analytical team player with aptitude for quickly scrutinizing environment to identify and prioritize needs/risks and develop solutions.
Creative trouble-shooter/problem-solver who works hard and loves challenges.
Proven relationship-builder with exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
Officer - Administration
SALAMA - Islamic Arab Insurance Co. - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesAdministration & GeneralNovember 2014 - Now
- Assessing the value, importance, or quality of things or people. - Handling Petty Cash, cheques issuance. - Manage the repair and maintenance of computer and office equipment - Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form. - Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person. - Drafted meeting agendas, supplied advance materials and executed follow-up for meetings and team conferences. - Provided administrative assistance to several Offices. - Handle customer correspondence & provide on-time services. - Educate customer about products & deals. - Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities. - Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork. - Organizing business travel, itineraries, and accommodation for managers. - Encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members. - Ensuring timely supply of general office goods. - Faxing, printing, photocopying, filing and scanning. - Perform other related duties as required.
University of Karachi - Karachi, PakistanMarch 2008 - October 2010
UrduNative or fluent100%
- Communication and Active Listening
- Flexibility and adaptability
- judgment and decision making
- Problem solving
- Relationship Building