Join Hosco and view Muhammad Khizar's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
My name is Muhammad Khizar Aalijah. I'm from Pakistan. I came to Dubai last month for the searching job. I want to start my career from here just because to make my future bright and learn more things from here.
Guest Service Agent
Grand ambassdor hotel - Islamabad, PakistanAdministration & GeneralOctober 2017 - February 2018 · 5 months
• Responded to customer requests via telephone and email. • Meet and greet all guest upon arrival and departure. • Ensure that all facilities are available to the guest. • Always thank and give a fond farewell to guests conveying anticipation for their next visit. • Assist guest with table reservation. • Take quick action on guests’ problem and solve it immediately. • Entered details such as payments, account information and call logs into the computer system. • Obtained documents, clearances, certificates and approvals from local, state and federal agencies
Business Development Assistant
Alternate energy systems - Islamabad, PakistanAdministration & GeneralJanuary 2015 - February 2017 · 2 years and 2 months
• Increased customer satisfaction rate by 25% by improving customer service. • Planned, supervised, and coordinated daily activity of 3 junior business analysts. • Improved communication with the marketing department to better understand the competitive position. • Directed the creation and implementation of a Business Continuity Plan, and the management of audit programs.
Khoka Khola Restaurant - Islamabad, PakistanF&B serviceMarch 2014 - January 2015 · 12 months
• Implemented marketing strategies which resulted in 12% growth of customer base. • Help guests make reservations over the phone and input online information and reservations into the computer system • Ensuring and providing flawless, upscale, professional and high class guest service experiences • Analyze customer’s feedback and providing strategic direction to continuously improve rating. • Respond to guest needs and anticipating their unstated ones • Responsible for answering complaints from customers and finding solutions • Responsible for assisting more than 50 customers in a high
Degree with honor in united kingdom.
Confederation of Tourism & Hospitality (CTH) LEVEL 6 Professional Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management- UK - Islamabad, PakistanAugust 2016 - January 2018
Hospitality and Tourism Management, F&B Operations, H&T Marketing, Mastering Communication, Front Office Operations, Accounting, Computer Applications.
UrduNative or fluent100%
- Email marketing
- Google Analytics
- Great teamwork skills
- hotel sales
- judgment and decision making
- Public Speaking
- Research and Strategy