Join Hosco and view Muhammed's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
This letter is to express my interest in discussing possible job openings within the company. I hope I’ll have a challenging job and I’m sure I can excel my abilities and skills to a whole new level and succeed in my career along with this organization.
I am a Bachelor Degree holder in Computer Science from reputed universities in India. In my current roles, I have working as an IT Officer in Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach by WYNDHAM, worked as an IT Coordinator in City Premiere Marina Hotel, Dubai, UAE, and worked as a Technical Support Engineer in BNETS Seamless Solutions PVT LTD, Bangalore, India.
I would take it as a privilege, if I get a chance to associate myself with your esteemed organization to give better pace to my career and bring this level of success to your company with full dedication, creativity and passion to think differently.
I enclose my CV outlining my experience to date and key skill areas, which I believe are relevant to the position and I would be highly obliged if you consider my application and give me chance
Thank you in advance for your time
5 years and 8 months
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesITJanuary 2019 - Now · 9 months
• Provide technical support to all the users including all the LAN & WAN issues. • Job involves providing prompt service to end users. • Administrating Domain Controller, Symantec Antivirus and Backup. • Administrating Hotel Application such as Opera Fidelio, Material Control and CID system. • Managing Micros Point of Sales through Enterprise Management Console (EMC). • Managing and troubleshooting of Aruba Wi-Fi Controller • Administrating IP and Analog phone for Users and Guest through Mitel Server. • Managing L3 switch for IP TV and access point all over the hotel. • Managing and configuring door lock for offices and guest rooms
City Premiere Marina Hotel - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesITNovember 2015 - January 2019 · 3 years and 3 months
• Coordinating with our supporting team for any issues and arranging meeting. • Installing and monitoring of VICAS ID scanner. • Installing and monitoring of Ving Card access room key control. • Installing and monitoring of Wi-Fi controller and Routers (Enterasys) • To installing and updating Symantec Antivirus for all Server and User’s computers. • Deep knowledge in front office and back office software (HOST NET & SYRES) • Taking care of all Music systems. • Solving issues of Brother Fax machine and Samsung copier machine. • Creating user Account and Computer in Domain. • Server daily backup, updating & monitoring
Technical Support Engineer.
BNETS Seamless Solutions PVT LTD - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesITMarch 2014 - October 2015 · 1 year and 9 months
• Installing Windows 7 Operating systems. • Configuring Microsoft Outlook and troubleshooting the same. • Support of all Kinds of Application Installation. • Taking back up of file server on daily basis. • Managing and troubleshooting of CUCM and IP Phone. • Moving Adding and Deleting extension, creating voice mail profile, configuring voice mail profile, configuring and troubleshooting extension mobility. • Managing Internet connections, Intranet and configure. • Configuring wireless LAN on laptops and troubleshooting the same. • Configure and troubleshooting Cisco Router and Switches. • Providing hardware support and windows support for end users. • Troubleshooting and provide support for IP Telephone. • Bulk Administration (BAT) of IP Phones. • Understanding of various call control protocols like MGCP ,H323 and SCCP • Device Pool ,Region and Location
Bsc Computer science
MHES College and Science and Technolodgy - Kerala Estate, IndiaJune 2011 - March 2014
Bsc Computer Science
Native or fluent
- Handling guest
- IT Hardware and networking
- Network troubleshooting
- Strong hospitality