Join Hosco and view Mukhanbetrassul's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Open minded and passionate Hotelier with Food&Beverage, Front Office & Guest Relation, Butler Service background.
Gets excited with the day to day operation and the future planning of the Hotel .
Enjoys growing and giving back to others through their development.
So far no challenge has been too big so bring it on!
Has a positive outlook towards the future and is thankful for the support of his family and friends.
International work experience in 5* brand hotels Central Asia, Middle East, Maldives,Seychelles.
Favorite quote: "It's not difficult, it's always a choice."
Specialties:- team player
- Ability to learn and adopt new technology
- Ability to have strong customer focus
- Strong communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Work in multinational in professional way
- Inventory & Cost Containment
- Team Building & Motivation
- Computer Applications
Iniala Beach House Phuket 5* - Phuket, ThailandFront Office conciergeJune 2018 - Now · 6 months
• 4 Private pool Villas Resort / Reporting to Operations Manager • In charge of Villa team on duty (Drivers, HK team, Servers, Personal Chef, Spa Therapist) • Daily report to Hotel management regarding Front office and Villas operations • Greet all guests on arrival at the hotel on duty and help with registration and orientation • Fully responsible for villas guests on duty daily profile in Opera system • Daily meeting with guests and planning their stay, organizing special events • Monitors and maintains cleanliness, sanitation and organization of the villa • Administrative works as required from time to time • Respond to special requests, errands, and related duties as needed
Velaa Private Island - Malé, MaldivesFront Office conciergeNovember 2015 - December 2017 · 2 years and 2 months
• 47 Private pool Villas • Reported to Front Office Manager • Greet guests on arrival and in villa check-in, registration and resort orientation • Fully responsible for Villa guests during their stay and updating profiles daily • Coordinating with HK, Kitchen, Recreation and F&B departments • Planning and organizing special events for guests • Up selling resort excursions, spa, golf and private BBQ • Personalized F&B service during special events • Handling guest complaints and comments • Won employee of the month and nominees in April 2016
Constance Lémuria Seychelles - Victoria, SeychellesFront Office conciergeMarch 2015 - October 2015 · 9 months
• Reported to Villa Manager • Greet guests on arrival and in villa check-in, registration and resort orientation • Fully responsible for Villa guests during their stay and updating profiles daily • Coordinating with HK, Kitchen, Recreation and F&B departments • Planning and organizing special events for guests • Up selling resort excursions, spa, golf and private BBQ • Personalized HK service and F&B service during special events • Handling guest complaints and comments
Kurumba Maldives - Malé, MaldivesF&B serviceFebruary 2014 - March 2015 · 1 year and 2 months
• Reported to Bar Manager • In charge of whole day bar operations • Taking orders & serving to guests (beverage and food) • Serve wine, and bottled or draft beer • Responsible for daily and monthly bar inventory • Check regularly with guests to make sure they are enjoying their drinks • Fixed the control of the cash register
Food and Beverage Supervisor
Holiday Inn Almaty hotel - Almaty, KazakhstanF&B serviceJanuary 2011 - May 2013 · 2 years and 5 months
• 230 rooms 4 * hotel, 6 F&B outlets • Promoted from Bartender to F&B Supervisor at property • Reported directly to Food and Beverage manager • Was responsible for Lounge Bar and Glasshouse restaurant • Worked in a management position, working with front end employees • Maintained serving standards and followed all regulations while performing duties • Ensures that the department complies with and exceeds standard operating procedures • Planned and coordinated special events and functions • Training for staff, monthly Bar inventory, F&B material inventory
Kazakh National Technicality Univercity - Almaty, KazakhstanSeptember 2007 - June 2011
Bachelor degree Engineering
KazakhNative or fluent100%
RussianNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Experienced hotelier with F&B, FO, Butler Service
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over nine years of experience in hospitality industry
• Experience in food & beverage, housekeeping and front office
• Profound ability to answer queries and resolve concerns of the guests
• Knowledge of food preparation and beverages
• Advanced user of Opera Micros system
• Strong customer service and sales skills
• Ability to stand for long hours and work in the any shift