Join Hosco and view Murali's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Vijayshree Resort .
February 2018– Till continue
• Maintain a complete, up-dated, reference system of all technical documentation manuals, spare parts, as-built drawings and information pertaining to installed equipments.
• Responded to as requested or needed.
• Coordinate activities with other responders, Directed the work of staff and utilization of resources to effectively repair and ensure the safety of the community.
• Install, test and maintain the electrical and electronic equipments, using hand tools and power tools.
• To prepare the duty roster and adjusting man power while emergency situations.
• Operation and maintenance of 1175 kVA and 1100 kVA diesel generators.
• Operation and maintenance of water treatment plants.
• Operation and maintenance of BMS and CMS system.
• Operation and maintenance of Fire Alarm and Fire fighting system.
• Operation and maintenance of Hot water and steam boilers.
• Operation and maintenance of kitchen equipments as per HACCP.
• Operation and maintenance of all Laundry equipments.
• Operation and maintenance of swimming pool.
• Maintaining all records for municipality as per local polices.
• Preparation and maintaining of HACCP records.
• Operation and maintenance of Chillers, AHU, FCU and all HVAC system.
• The Hotel Health and safety policy and Procedures.
• Participates in Hotel Energy Conservation, in conducting Fire Prevention Training Programs.
• Hotel operation standards and departmental procedures.
• Ensure that Safety training was provided to staff and that proper safety practices were followed.
Vijayshreeresort &hotel bangalore india - Bengaluru, IndiaEngineering & MaintenanceFebruary 2018 - Now · 11 months
VIJAY SHREE HOSPITALITIES PRIVATE LIMITED - Hampi, IndiaOtherFebruary 2018 - Now · 11 months
Inter Continental Hotels Group(IHG) - Bengaluru, IndiaOtherDecember 2015 - Now · 3 years and 1 month
corwn plaza hotels in bengaluru - Sharjah, United Arab EmiratesOtherDecember 2015 - Now · 3 years and 1 month
Hvac Mechanical Engineer
Inter continental Hotels Group (IHG) - Bengaluru, IndiaOtherDecember 2015 - Now · 3 years and 1 month
vijay shree resort hampi - Belgaum, IndiaEngineering & MaintenanceFebruary 2017 - December 2018 · 1 year and 11 months
Trident - Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaEngineering & MaintenanceMarch 2015 - November 2015 · 10 months
vijay shree resort hampi - Bengaluru, IndiaEngineering & MaintenanceJanuary 2014 - December 2018 · 4 years and 12 months
Hotels equipment for electrical, mechanical plumbing hvac fire safety, environment, billding maintenance
the park hotels - Chennai, IndiaEngineering & MaintenanceJanuary 2014 - February 2015 · 1 year and 2 months
Le royal meridian hotels - Chennai, IndiaEngineering & MaintenanceMarch 2007 - February 2009 · 1 year and 12 months
Manobarthi - Chennai, IndiaMay 2004 - May 2007
- mechanical engineering
Chief engineer Job Description
As a Shift Engineer or Shift Technician, he/she is responsible to support the whole engineering team and to ensure that the engineering and maintenance operations within the hotel, including general property maintenance, are working properly and up to the hotels operating standards.
You are also responsible to keep all equipment in good repair providing day-to-day maintenance support to the hotel. Additionally, work towards and support the improvement of engineering service to guests, other departments and colleagues.Complete maintenance work orders from all departments on a timely basis by following hotels standard operating procedures.
2) Perform day-to-day routine and preventative maintenance within the hotel rooms and public areas.
3) Respond promptly and efficiently to any maintenance calls that arise either by the guest or other departments.
4) Respond courteously to guest requests promptly and resolve matters to the guest’s satisfaction.
5) Able to prioritise the maintenance issues e.g.: to attend the breakdown of plant and machinery on priority.
6) Perform maintenance activities in the guest rooms and public areas including electrical equipment, plumbing and Air conditioning Program TV's and perform general housekeeping and engineering-related inventory duties.
8) Test, troubleshoot and perform basic repair on all types of equipment.
9) To monitor fire Alarm / Life Safety System systems as necessary, to be fully informed of the system operation and to handle emergencies involving the systems.
10) Understand and operate electrical, plumbing, refrigeration, and water systems.
11) Communicate with different departments and to provide them with information and assistance.Able to use your wits and technical abilities to solve problems and make repairs effectively and efficiently.
14) Able to maintain a daily logbook of work done during the shift.
15) Able to delegate duties to the Engineering supervisors, Ken fix-it and other technicians.
16) Able to take charge of a shift of eight to nine working hours (Morning, Afternoon, Night or Break Shift).
17) Able to complete the daily checklist before handing over the shift.
18) Able to look after the smooth functioning of all machinery and equipment.
19) Able give proper handover to the next shift and also take regular briefing of the shift staff.
20) Enter all guest complaints and back of the house complaints as soon as they are received at the engineering control desk log book.
21) Execute the preventative maintenance schedule and ensure all equipment and designated areas are maintained to the required standard.