Join Hosco and view Muzamal's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
An accommodation manager with over a decade of experience in managing staff accommodation for different multinationals.
kempinski Hotel (Now Ajman Hotel) - Ajman, United Arab EmiratesHuman ResourcesApril 2012 - May 2018
• Led a six-member team; managed the hotel’s employee accommodation consisting of 110 apartments and housing over 300 staff members and families. • Additionally, supported the HR team with recruitment activities encircling sorting, and scrutiny of resumes, telephonic interviews, and administrative processes like visa issuance for new employees. • Planned, prepared and allocated Human Resources budget; handled tenancy and lease agreements with staff members and landlords respectively. • Managed procurement operations (including but not limited to permanent fixtures, electrical appliances, furniture& daily supplies etc.) to ensure smooth running and maintenance of the accommodation facilities. Started multiple initiatives such as Market Place, Family Room etc. • Enacted housing rules and policies with regards to communal and individual obligations and ensured adherence to the same. • Raised awareness about company’s SHEQ guidelines and checked potential misuse of company property by educating team members through different means in example posters, face book page and verbal orientations.
Al Bustan Rotana - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesHuman ResourcesAugust 2007 - April 2012
• Managing a housing complex of 120 rooms, 72 apartments around Dubai and 3 villas to ensure all housekeeping rules are being adhered to. • Handling transport for staff. Arranging sports activities. • Managing a team of 10 colleagues efficiently
Eagle Hunters Security Services - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesAdministration & GeneralJuly 2003 - July 2007
• Managed 02 housing units for over 400 team members. • Overseen all accommodation stores such as furniture, uniforms etc. • Coordinated with operations and admin department for all relevant formalities. • Responsible for all night shift operations along with any on sight emergencies. • Overseen schedules of all drivers and timely maintenance of vehicles fleet. • Arranged and managed any extra staff as and when required.
University of the Punjab - Lahore, PakistanMarch 1998 - October 2000
- Ability to lead
- Ability to learn quickly
- Accommodation Management
- Budget management
- Creativity and innovation
- Employee Welfare
- Event Management
- Facilities Management
- Good analytical skills
- Good listener
- Highly adaptable
- Hospitality Management
- Problem solving
- Staff management
- Team work