Join Hosco and view Nader's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Looking for a challenging Training and Development role where skills in communication, organization, and training methodology can be used to strengthen daily operation and positively contribure to the bottom line.
Antonio Lombardo Sarl - Montreux, SwitzerlandAdministration & GeneralJuly 2018 - Now · 6 months
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency. - Supervise staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance. - Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the director/owner. - Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.) - Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures - Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data. - Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary - Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
SHMS Swiss Hotel Management School - Leysin, SwitzerlandTourismJanuary 2018 - August 2018 · 8 months
International Sales Associate
Hospitality Graduate Recruitment (HGR) - Worldwide Business Park, Shah Alam, MalaysiaSales & MarketingMay 2016 - October 2016 · 6 months
Grand Millennium Hotel Kuala Lumpur - Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaReservationsDecember 2015 - May 2016 · 6 months
• Handling online booking via third party website or brand website. • Handling RDS, CRS (Reservation Distribution System, Central Reservation System) • Check contracts period and conditions and update it on inventory system. • Handling complimentary stays: A La Carte, American Express Krisflyer Program. • Conduct arrival checks to ensue no errors in rates and reservations. • Process all reservation requests, creating, changes, and cancellation. • Handling No-show, and Traces (follow-up). • Revenue reports (morning: pocket revenue & pick-up report, evening: snapshot calculation)
Group Travel Planner
Al-Nayrooz Car Rental Company - Amman, JordanPublic RelationsMarch 2015 - August 2015 · 7 months
• Coordinates the trip plans of client. • Offers advice to client, begins with advice on possible destination based on weather, the time of year and conditions Al Nayrooz Car Rental in different parts of Jordan. • Makes arrangements for guest hotel stay, guest transportation, etc. • Works closely with the client to understand budget issues.
Master of International Business Management
SHMS Swiss Hotel Management School - Leysin, SwitzerlandFebruary 2018 - Now
Post Graduate Certificate in Hotel Management
Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School - Sydney, AustraliaJanuary 2013 - January 2014
Bachelor of English for Specific Purposes
Jordan University of Science and Technology - Irbid, JordanFebruary 2006 - July 2011
ArabicNative or fluent100%
- Communication & PR
- Leadership skils
- Managing a team
- • strong organizational skills
- Time Mangement
Customer Service Excellence