Join Hosco and view Nadim's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Looking for the next big challenge ...
7 years and 7 months
Royal Private Palace - Mecca, Saudi ArabiaAdministration & GeneralMay 2015 - Now · 3 years and 10 months
Welcomes guests & customers by greeting them, in person or on telephone; answering / directing inquiries. Handling day to day activities in co-ordination with internal/external departments for smooth operations. Strategically book/manage the personal calendar, scheduling appointments, managing to-do, travel arrangements. Proactive management of the diary together with arranging business meetings and social engagements and managing travel arrangements and overseas conference calls. Plans, coordinates and ensures the schedule is followed and respected. Acting as "gatekeeper" and "gateway", creating win-win situations for direct access to the time and office. Receiving all internal and external phone calls, screening and processing them appropriately. Reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications. Working closely and effectively with the Operation Manager to be well informed of upcoming commitments, responsibilities, and other pertinent activities and events, following up appropriately. Acting as a "focal point," having a sense for issues taking place in the environment and keeping the concerned updated. Arranging Pitches, motivational / business meetings for company including staff from other regions. Supervising office and assuring administrative efficiency in scheduling; internal and external meeting preparation and follow-up, including travel logistics and expense reporting; internal and external communications and relations with other organizations.
The Smallville Hotel - Beirut, LebanonHousekeepingMay 2014 - May 2015 · 1 year and 1 month
• Prepared daily room reports and followed up on the room status through the day • Checked the Director Of Housekeeping e-mails and assignments & followed up constantly • Followed up on daily projects with the room attendant in my section ensuring all the tasks in the room are being covered weekly • Checked the room attendant linen and amenities pantries and caddies, followed on the room readiness for the front office in my section. • Monitored the attendant’s productivity and performance as well as the inventory of each one • Worked closely with each attendant to make sure proper cleaning of guest rooms and public areas is being conducted according to schedule • Reported all the minor and major incident or behavior to the Executive Housekeeper & implemented corrective action
Radisson BLu Hotel - Beirut, LebanonHousekeepingJanuary 2013 - April 2014 · 1 year and 4 months
• Attended daily briefings, distributed room reports. Checked Opera as well as the agents hygiene & grooming • Decorated the guest room ahead of the arrival in case of honeymoon, birthday party • Reported any complaint to the AEH & worked closely on solving it • Monitored the chemicals and linen consumption through weekly inventories • Filled daily agent performance sheet and rewarded the best performer by declaring him/her employee of the month • Conducted on job trainings when necessary and made sure that the housekeeping policies and procedures are being applied correctly
Crowne Plaza Hotel - Beirut, LebanonHousekeepingAugust 2011 - December 2013 · 2 years and 5 months
• Delivered daily morning briefing, updated the agents on the operation, occupancy or any VIP arrival • Monitored the system, filled discrepancy sheet, followed up on the system and updated the agents on any Check out or Arrival • Conducted the Iclean training program for the agents to abide by which increase rooms cleanliness by 25% • Came up with the departmental reward system based on the agent’s results gathered from the guest comments upon check out • Spot checked members thoroughly ensuring the policies and procedures are followed
la sagesse university with the academic certification of ecole hoteliere de lausanneOctober 2008 - August 2011
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
- A team player
- Data analysis
- Effective listening skill
- Fast typing
- Great customer service
- Quality focus
- Quick problem solver
- Service excellence
- Telephone skills