Join Hosco and view Nadim's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Cleaning inspector turned into the Event management passionate.
Turns out, being in the housekeeping field was only a brick for me to step on and get in the events field.
8 years and 7 months
Royal Private Palace - Jeddah, Saudi ArabiaEventsMay 2016 - Now · 3 years and 10 months
• Meet with guests to ascertain their event requirements at every level of the business and extend my availability to be reached and updated with due changes. • Coordinate with the General store to ensure proper equipment, FF&E and stock level meet the event’s needs. • Coordinate with the front office department to block rooms for the guest’s entourage. • Assist to the tasting sessions conducted based on the menu chosen by the guest. • Prior to the event, inspect the site and ensure instructions are applied as needed and reroute any discrepancy, keeping in mind the guests demands. • Assist to the briefing attended by the departmental heads on the event specifications ensuring proper flow of communication and understanding. • During the event, interface regularly with the event host and guests, ensuring satisfaction and a memorable experience. • Attend the meeting with the team to evaluate how the event went, what we excelled at and what should be improved.
Royal Private Palace - Jeddah, Saudi ArabiaHousekeepingMay 2015 - May 2016 · 1 year and 1 month
• Inspect the venue’s cleanliness and report its status to the Operation Manager. • Ensure adequate cleaning staff is present before, during and after the event. • Direct the attendees to the appropriate venue and attend to the guests needs promptly.
The Smallville Hotel - Beirut, LebanonHousekeepingMay 2014 - May 2015 · 1 year and 1 month
• Prepared daily room reports and followed up on the room status through the day • Checked the Director Of Housekeeping e-mails and assignments & followed up constantly • Followed up on daily projects with the room attendant in my section ensuring all the tasks in the room are being covered weekly • Checked the room attendant linen and amenities pantries and caddies, followed on the room readiness for the front office in my section. • Monitored the attendant’s productivity and performance as well as the inventory of each one • Worked closely with each attendant to make sure proper cleaning of guest rooms and public areas is being conducted according to schedule • Reported all the minor and major incident or behavior to the Executive Housekeeper & implemented corrective action
Radisson BLu Hotel - Beirut, LebanonHousekeepingJanuary 2013 - April 2014 · 1 year and 4 months
• Attended daily briefings, distributed room reports. Checked Opera as well as the agents hygiene & grooming • Decorated the guest room ahead of the arrival in case of honeymoon, birthday party • Reported any complaint to the AEH & worked closely on solving it • Monitored the chemicals and linen consumption through weekly inventories • Filled daily agent performance sheet and rewarded the best performer by declaring him/her employee of the month • Conducted on job trainings when necessary and made sure that the housekeeping policies and procedures are being applied correctly
Crowne Plaza Hotel - Beirut, LebanonHousekeepingAugust 2011 - December 2013 · 2 years and 5 months
• Delivered daily morning briefing, updated the agents on the operation, occupancy or any VIP arrival • Monitored the system, filled discrepancy sheet, followed up on the system and updated the agents on any Check out or Arrival • Conducted the Iclean training program for the agents to abide by which increase rooms cleanliness by 25% • Came up with the departmental reward system based on the agent’s results gathered from the guest comments upon check out • Spot checked members thoroughly ensuring the policies and procedures are followed
la sagesse university with the academic certification of ecole hoteliere de lausanneOctober 2008 - August 2011
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
Date of birth
January 23rd 1990
- A team player
- Data analysis
- Effective listening skill
- Fast typing
- Great customer service
- Quality focus
- Quick problem solver
- Service excellence
- Telephone skills