Join Hosco and view Nandkumar's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Human Resource Professional / Generalist with 9+ years of proven track record in transactional and transformational HR Bandwidth by partnering with business leaders to optimize organizational effectiveness within employees.
Innovative and Proactive problem-solving attitude, Strong communication, Change orientation, Consulting and ability to exercise integrity and sound judgement in complex and ambiguous situations with a “Roll up your sleeves and get it done” approach that is people-centric, vibrant and marked by high level of energy.
Asst Manager HR & Admin
CG Suzuki Motors Pvt Ltd - Mumbai, IndiaHuman ResourcesDecember 2015 - September 2018 · 2 years and 10 months
• Recruitment- Handled End to end recruitment. Screening of CV’S, Taking interviews, Negotiation • Induction & Orientation – Managing on-boarding activities – issuing of ID cards, Appointment letters, Policy orientation, Orientation Presentation, arranging of Induction for all new recruits. • Background verification for all the selected employees. • Issuing confirmation on appraisal forms, maintain their status, issuing confirmation letters. • Exit Formalities : Taking exit interviews, Issue clearance certificate, prepare full and final settlement. • Payroll: Resignation and new joinee’ entry in the software, putting all the inputs, preparing salary statement and sending it to bank. • Medi-claim: Sending addition / deletions for medi-claim and accidental policy. • PMS– Managing end to end process of Performance Management Systems including Performance Evaluation for across the level, preparation of HR Policy & Procedures, Designing KRAs for employees, creating Succession Planning for Top Performers and also creating Plan for Improvement for Non-performers.
Senior HR Executive
Orchid Hotel Dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesHuman ResourcesOctober 2013 - November 2015 · 2 years and 2 months
• Responsible for the daily HR /Admin Operations, safekeeping of all passports, maintaining all employee’s personal file, Updating Employees Data Base from time to time. • Coordinating with the PRO for all visa processing / cancellation of employees. • Arranging ZAJEEL airway booking copy with PRO for passport collection. • Coordinating with the HOD / Employee for medical & Emirates ID finger print / Occupational health card for new employees / renewals. • Often visiting Hotel-Company accommodations and handling Employee transportation as per weekly rooster. • Monitoring of all Employees attendance. Preparing employees leave report / rejoining status report. • Responsible for the control and management of pre and post recruitment activities such as manage vacancy list, screening resumes, working on man-power requisitions, liaise with recruitment agencies, arrange interviews. • Preparing letters offer letter, confirmation letter, termination letter, warning letters, issuing memo. • Responsible for On-boarding, employee skills development & assists in training. • Responsible for managing company Insurance Policy for the employees. • Responsible for processing monthly payroll with all the necessary information. • Maintain office supplies including obtaining quotations, purchasing & distribution of the office stationary. • Attend to all employee’s queries, concerns & complaints, communicating the HR policies, rules & procedures to the employees and giving provide advice / guidance to management on all HR related issues.
Mumbai University - Mumbai, IndiaDecember 2011 - December 2013
Completed MBA program with specialization in Marketing & HR from Institute of Technology & Management (ITM-Mumbai) collaborated with Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU) (U.S.A) in Dec 2013.
KannadaNative or fluent100%
MarathiNative or fluent100%
HindiNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Good communication
- pro-active problem solving
- Sound judgement