Join Hosco and view Naomi's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I would describe myself as someone who is honest, caring, hardworking, and ambitious. I have a great sense of humor. I am an easy going person & don’t get easily disturbed by down’s in my life.I enjoy travelling, watching movies, singing, going out to explore the world of food, and having great intellectual conversations!
Boma International Hospitality College (BIHC) - Nairobi, KenyaF&B kitchenJanuary 2017 - Now · 2 years and 6 months
Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge - Nairobi, KenyaF&B kitchenAugust 2017 - December 2017 · 5 months
I got the opportunity to work in all the sections in the kitchen and also the service department. This helped me get exposure and experience in a Five Star Hotel in the wild.
Pete's Cafe - Nairobi, KenyaF&B kitchenNovember 2015 - April 2016 · 6 months
Boma International Hospitality College (BIHC) - Nairobi County, KenyaJanuary 2017 - August 2018
The college provide the advantage to getting Swiss education which has helped me in my career and enabling me to have a wide range of ideas regarding food and flavors and also culture wise.
Native or fluent
- Attention and accuracy to details
- • Computer literate (ICDL and CISQO proficiency)
- Interpersonal Skill
- Planning and Organization S