Join Hosco and view Nataliia's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am well organized, attentive to details what helps to accomplish all the projects I am responsible for successfully. My analytical and problem solving skills help me not get overwhelmed, but analyze the problem and come forward with a logical solution. Working in other countries (USA, South Africa, UAE) I learnt how to establish and maintain good working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds what helps me to adapt and function easily in diverse teams. I am competent with OPERA Property Management System, all Microsoft Office programmers, Semper (Reservations and Property Management System). I can speak and write fluently in Russian and English and meantime taking German language course.
Mövenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionFebruary 2018 - September 2018 · 8 months
- Responsible for achieving departmental targets for guest satisfaction, upselling revenue and company initiatives and promotions by supervising the Front Office operation. - Participating in the prompt and courteous check in and check out of guests. - Meeting and greeting VIP guests and major corporate clients upon arrival. - Insure guests ‘satisfaction by resolving and taking appropriate actions on all guests` complaints. - Motivating the Front Office team and focuses on improving and increasing service delivery efficiency. - Developing and conducting appropriate training and development to meet Hotel and departmental needs. - Supervising and managing employees; managing all day-to-day operations, stepping in to perform duties in employees` absence. - Handling all employees` accidents as per hotel policy. - Meeting and assisting government officials (hotel inspectors). - Managing overbooking situations. - Maintain a strong working relationship with all departments to support flawless property operation. - Participating in Department Heads meeting in the absence of Front Office Manager.
Asst guest relations manager
Majestic Hotel Group - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionFebruary 2013 - January 2018 · 4 years and 12 months
Guest Relation Associate
Sanatorium Yantar, Russia - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesCustomer ServiceJune 2011 - November 2011 · 6 months
- Coordinating with the travel agency representatives and ensures guests are personally welcomed are escorted to the rooms on arrival and explained the features of the room and facilities of the hotel. - Knowing about all VIPs in-house, functions and special events inspecting all guest rooms especially all VIP rooms daily and ensure that all in house, guests receive their daily amenities as per set standards. - On busy operation assisting at the front desk, handling reservations (through calls & mails), handling Check-In’s & Check-Out’s of guests. - Looking out for daily birthdays of in-house guest and endure the delivery of birthday cards and cakes to their room. - Handling guest requests and complaints in a polite and efficient manner, gives further instructions to the relevant department or staff if needed to ensure customer satisfaction and maintain a record of all requests received from all guests and follow up it when necessary. - Analyzing guest comments and complaints and producing weekly reports and monthly reports.
RussianNative or fluent100%
- Customer focus
- Good problem solver