Join Hosco and view Natasha's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
A responsible and hardworking individual with experience in the hospitality industry. Skilled in public relations and handling guest wants and needs.
5 years and 7 months
Front Office Trainee
The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionNovember 2018 - March 2019 · 5 months
- Registration of guests and assigning rooms - Maintain an inventory of reservation, vacancies and room assignments - Answer inquiries regarding hotel services, provide assistance and respond to guests' complaints - Arranging guest amenities - Executive Club Receptionist
South China Morning Post SCMP - Hong KongOtherSeptember 2013 - December 2018 · 5 years and 4 months
- Developed analytical skills, interview skills and communication skills through out this work experience. - Interview at different events (e.g: sports events, make up events, new opening etc.) - Join a range of events and report about what happened - Speaking/interviewing people with a different background such as: top flyers from DSE, interviewing at Ryze (new trampoline park in Hong Kong), Dim Sum competition etc.
Front Desk - Guest Relation Executive Trainee
Jumeirah Group / Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesOtherAugust 2018 - November 2018 · 4 months
- Welcome guests during check-in and giving a found farewell to guest while checkout. - Handling guest complaints and concerns in an efficient and timely manner. - Overseeing VIP guests, arrivals and departures. - Detailed information regarding arrivals and room requirements. - Greeting guests as they enter and exit the hotel. - Ensure that all check-ins and check-outs are handled smoothly without unnecessary delay or discomfort to any guest. - Give proper and complete handover to the next shift - Must be able to work shifts - days, evenings, weekends and holidays. - Strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
InterContinental Hong Kong - Hong KongSales & MarketingNovember 2016 - December 2016 · 2 months
PR Coverage and Activities by Different Region Markets (International & US Market, Japanese Market, Korea Market, Chinese Market), Consolidate the social listening & analytics tools, assist PR Team for the Croizet Cognac Event (Guinness World Record), Prepare for the fund-raising project for New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, maximizing donations by introducing the guest and explain to them about people in New Life, video editing when the project finishes to summarize what happen throughout the Christmas Project
Swire Hotels - Hong KongCommunicationAugust 2016 - September 2016 · 2 months
Monitored all forms of social media such as Instagram and facebook. Assisting the marketing and communications team to promote new dishes and renovated restaurants. Helping to organize photoshoot sessions and retouching the photos after.
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
Date of birth
August 09th 1997
- Business management
- Communication skills
- Learning and Development
- Organisation skills
- Peer Mentoring
- Strategic Planning