Join Hosco and view naveen's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I’m an ambitious, hardworking well committed individual. I’m passionate about housekeeping and Interior designing and my dream is to become an Executive Housekeeper. I’m ready to face any challenge to make my dream a reality. so I am waiting To be part of a respectable organization where my abilities and skills are fully utilized and recognized and also to make my career an opportunity to enhance my strengths as a successful employee.
Housekeeping Order Taker
One&Only; Royal Mirage, Dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesHousekeepingNovember 2015 - Now
• Handling calls for the Department, Guest requests and Follow-ups • Handling all Housekeeping Department keys and room valet allocation • Maintaining Attendants over time reports, Baby Sitting, Lost & Found and all the records which belongs to housekeeping department • Responsible for all Supervisors and room valet reports and updates • Responsible for maintaining the store inventory , guest amenity inventory for housekeeping department and requisitioning and issuing • Handling all flower invoices and production sheets with receiving and requesting. • Responsible for Casual staff requesting and handling documents regarding them • Responsible for issuing job orders for other departments
Taj Samudra Colombo, Sri Lanka - Colombo, Sri LankaHousekeepingOctober 2012 - April 2013
• INTERNSHIP : Worked as a Management Trainee at Taj Samudra Colombo, Sri Lanka (Taj hotels Resorts and Palaces) in Housekeeping and Food production departments from October 2012 to April 2013.
Diploma in English Language
University of Colombo - Colombo, Sri LankaNovember 2015 - November 2015
Foundation Course in Human Resource Management
FCHRM) at Institute of Personnel Management Sri Lanka - Colombo, Sri LankaNovember 2015 - November 2015
• Diploma in Hospitality Management
Sri Lanka Institute of Tourism & Hotel Management (SLITHM) - Kundasale, Sri LankaNovember 2012 - November 2014
3 year course Conducted by – Sri Lanka Institute of Tourism & Hotel Management, Sri Lanka AREAS COVERED IN DIPLOMA IN HOSPITALITY & TOURISM MANAGEMENT • Housekeeping Management • Organizational Behavior • Food & Beverage Management • Front Office • Quality Management • Project Management • MICE Tourism & E Tourism • Environment and Health & Safety • Cookery • Supervisory Techniques • Hospitality Information Systems • Business Plan • Law & Legislation • Micro Economics, etc.