Join Hosco and view Nazka's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Have 4 years of experience in recruitment, hospitality, customer service industries with roles like guest relations executive, customer service representative, on-boarding specialist/ HR Admin in well-known international brands.
Having studied in the UK and the US, and travelling to numerous places around the world, gave me an edge dealing with different cultural backgrounds which I think is a great advantage in internationally diverse country like the UAE.
I excelled in my high school studies at a very well established private boarding high school, and then continued my studies in Turkish University. Both of the establishments follow the western standards of education and all subjects were taught in English.
Have freelanced as a CV writer.
I am well-mannered young professional that is diplomatic, tolerant, mature and flexible person with high morals in personal life and professional environment. Always leaving a good impression, with a pleasant appearance and personality
Always making sure to respect company’s policies, follow the rules and the corporate standards.
Atlantis the Palm - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesHuman ResourcesNovember 2017 - Now · 1 year and 1 month
Provide assistance to team members of all HR/Company-wide related concerns. Assist with all HR-Administration issues. Prepare letters/certificates like NOC, Service Letters & Bank Letters as per requests. Assist with on-boarding process for all new employees.Assisted Talent Development (Recruitment) team full time with recruitment/open days, generating contracts, internal applications,scheduling interviews, regret emails and more.
Adecco Middle East - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesAdministration & GeneralOctober 2015 - January 2017 · 1 year and 4 months
• The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is listed as the largest and leading staffing HR, Recruitment agency in the world. • Monitor the on-boarding of the associates in order to provide all necessary documents for their work permit as well as their residence visa from the company. Prepare and maintain the associate’s files, database and manage folders, passports. Assist Staffing Consultants in recruitment process and perform all the administration tasks related to the Staffing Team.
Guest Relations Executive
Waldorf Astoria Palm Jumeirah - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionDecember 2014 - June 2015 · 7 months
Responsible to receive and give a warm welcome to the guests of the hotel and provide an efficient and courteous approach at all times. Offer consistent professional, friendly, warm and engaging service and provide the necessary information. Escort the guest to the rooms/facilities /restaurants and assist with show rounds/site inspections
Customer service representative
Metropolitan Warehouse and delivery - United StatesCustomer ServiceSeptember 2013 - December 2014 · 1 year and 4 months
• American company based Kyrgyzstan. Provides transportation/logistic services to the customers in the United States • Deal directly with customers either by telephone or email. Respond promptly to customer inquiries and resolve customer complaints. Process orders, forms, applications and requests /provide pricing and delivery information. Communicate and coordinate with internal departments and direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource. Accept debit/credit card payments
Ankara Ticaret Odasi - Ankara, TurkeyBack OfficeJuly 2011 - August 2011 · 2 months
Internship at Ankara chamber of commerce in International relations & foreign trade department The Ankara Chamber of Commerce is a local organization of businesses and companies in Ankara with the intention to develop and further the interests of local companies and businesses in Turkey.Many businesses are international operating companies with offices in Turkey. Chambers of Commerce main activities are, among others, safeguarding business interests and sharing business experiences and business interests, contact with governments, civil society, local media and the press and organizing trade shows and events. • Organization and classification of paper work • Learning through lectures based on the economic, social, and business environment of Turkey and as well as the global situation • Departmental rotation in order to learn about the structure of the company
TurkishNative or fluent100%
RussianNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%