Join Hosco and view Neimrah's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Experienced in events and marketing with a demonstrated history of working in the media industry & hospitality industry. Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a Bachelor's Degree focused in Business management.
Capital Club Dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesEventsAugust 2018 - November 2018 · 4 months
• Planning & executing private events for club members from end to end according to target audience, requirements and objectives. • Conducting club tours with high profile members with focus on meeting rooms & event spaces. • Contributing marketing ideas towards club events and collaborating with sponsors & speakers to enhance the event’s success. • Coordinating with Executive Chef & Director of Operations to assure cost control & profit percentages. • Brief and supervise staff (event coordinators, caterers, floor manager etc.). • Coordinate events logistics with clients & club staff from pre-event set up to the day of the event
Mediaquest Corp - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesEventsJuly 2015 - July 2018 · 3 years and 1 month
• Coordinate details of events such as conferences, awards, training, meetings and parties. • Sell delegates conference and awards tickets to corporations and individuals. • Being part of the annual business plan to strategies and execute key media partnerships through internal and external media, develop new platforms (event, training, activation, etc) and diversify the portfolio to further generate revenue and create demand. • Calculate budgets and ensure they are adhered to. • Manage, maintain and maximize relationships with suppliers and venues. • Cast and book talents including hostesses, musicians, bands, MCs, entertainers and DJs. • Coordinate and monitor events timelines and ensure deadlines are met. • Setup and manage events registration process, online & on-site registration system and attendees lists. •Liaising with the editorial, PR and social media teams plan and execute a communications strategy across internal and external platforms to increase awareness and registrations • Hire, brief and train support staff for all aspects of the events. • Coordinate events logistics including deliveries, setup requirements and schedules. • Manage sponsors: collect assets, deliver to production team, ensure execution as per contracts. • Screen media and marketing awards entries for MENA Effie Awards and Festival of Media MENA. • Deal directly with high profile personnel such as CXOs, VPs, MDs, Directors and Managers. • Prepare sales reports and follow up on payments
Bachelors in Business management
Heriot Watt University - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesSeptember 2011 - May 2014
- Project management - Marketing - Research methods -International Markets
UrduNative or fluent100%
- CLIENT MANAGEMENT
- client servicing
- Event Management
- Good communication
- Hosting events
- I am a quick learner,
- project managment
- Social Media