Join Hosco and view Nelly's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
• To excel and enhance my customer service and hospitality skills through hard work and fast learning from the highly experienced multi-cultural team.
• To work for an organization that is challenging and fun, and to bring about the company’s long term ambition and increase the airlines profitability.
• To give my best to the company’s overall objective.
Marriott Aloft +Element Hotel - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesHousekeepingJanuary 2017 - Now · 2 years and 1 month
EnglishNative or fluent100%
• Experienced in dealing with customer enquiries and can troubleshoot client enquiries on the spot to create solutions satisfactory to the client.
• Due to my interaction with different people in the customer service department, I possess a personal touch in understanding client requirement and work towards meeting the same.
• I am flexible and innovative and I am self motivated needing no supervision to fully perform my duties.
• I love helping out and serving people around me and since I have an approachable and friendly personality I make people of all background easy around me.
• I am able to work in a team and function well in a multi cultural environment through implementing my excellent interpersonal and communication skills.