Join Hosco and view NEYAZ's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
NEYAZ AHMED KHAN
Contact No. +974 31240379
Skype Id- neyaz.khan231
I am submitting herewith my resume for your perusal and favorable consideration for the post of Finance, Accounts, Audit and Banking In your organization
Academically proficient with MBA-Finance, Cost and Financial Management, and Master of commerce in finance and Hotel management and management in Commerce preceded by Bachelor in Commerce with excellent professional & technical skills achieved via rich cross-functional exposure of 15+ years.
I am an innovative thinker, able to apply analysis and creativity to problem solving. I am a highly personable, self-motivated and diligent individual with flexibility to adapt to new situations.
My core competencies are in the domain of Financial and Cost Accounting, Finance & Accounting Functions, Profit and loss account analysis. Balance Sheet Reconciliation, Receivable and Payable Management, Bank reconciliation, Credit risk, Treasury Control, Payroll, Inventory management, fixed asset accounting, handling LC’s and document verification, closing of Trial balance, preparation and finalization of Account, Financial Analysis, Fund management, Auditing and Internal control Cross Functional Coordination. Retail Banking Manager, Operation/Credit Management, Sales/marketing Business Development, Banking Operation, Training /Team Management, Retail Banking service and compliance, Target Achievement, Credit Policy.
Driven by high energy levels and technical competence I am confident of making visible contribution to company’s growth and profitability objectives.
A tour through my enclosed resume shall take you through the details and I am confident, in my credentials you would find a perfect fit for the said job. Thank you for sparing your time.
I would appreciate the chance to meet with you in person to discuss as to how I could be a vital part of your organization.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Neyaz Ahmed Khan
La Villa Hospitlaity - Doha, QatarFinance/AccountingAugust 2015 - Now
A Group of Hotels, Real Estate , Facilities Management, Food and Beverage Services Financial and Cost Accounting, Finance & Accounting Functions, Profit and loss account analysis. Balance Sheet Reconciliation, Receivable and Payable Management, Bank reconciliation, Credit risk, Treasury Control, Payroll, Inventory management, fixed asset accounting, handling LC’s and document verification, closing of Trial balance, preparation and finalization of Account, Financial Analysis, Fund management, Auditing and Internal control Cross Functional Coordination. Retail Banking Manager, Operation/Credit Management, Sales/marketing Business Development, Banking Operation, Training /Team Management, Retail Banking service and compliance, Target Achievement, Credit Policy.
Asst.Manager Finance & Accounts
CHANDRA PROTEO LTD. - Mumbai, IndiaFinance/AccountingMay 2013 - July 2015
• Proficiency in managing financial accounting, preparing Ledger Books, Profit & Loss Account and Balance sheet, Bank Reconciliation. • Cash flow management of all entities & the necessary cash flow planning & Monitoring cash position on daily basis • Managing accuracy of the Invoice Credit note Debit note information including payment term, price, bank detail, etc. • Vendor Payments, Reconciliations & Employees Reimbursements with Branch Reports. • compilation of Monthly MIS i.e. P & L, Cash flows, Balance Sheet, Ratios • Check all Purchase Bills, making appropriate entries in ERP, Sales Billing for VAT & Services, Voucher Entries. • Opening Inland & Foreign Letter of Credit (LC), Buyers Credit, Trade Finance and related works, making LC Amendments, Acceptance, follow up with Bankers, Party’s, Concern Dept. etc. for necessary documents, paper, clearance, payment, etc. • Verification of Cheque& Vouchers, Bank Reconciliation Statement, Debtors & Creditors Reconciliation Statement etc. • Verification of journal vouchers for correctness and proper approval. • Review / preparation of daily Journal Vouchers for all expenses with supporting documents. • Preparing & Drafting RTGS, NEFT, Fund Transfer, EFT, WCDL, FDR, CP etc. • Vendor Payments, Reconciliations & Employees Reimbursements with Branch Reports.
Branch Operation Manager
ICICI BANK Ltd. - Bilaspur, IndiaFinance/AccountingJanuary 2011 - April 2013
• Responsible for Branch Profitability and Development of CASA sales, assets and fee products. • Responsible for daily operations and customer services standards of a full service branch office covering all aspects viz operation, leading, customer services, security and safety in accordance with the bank guidelines. • Lead Generation and development of various loans Home loans, Vehicle commercial and private purpose, gold loans & SME check and process after compilation of KYC to the concern department. • Managing and coordinating between the various functional departments (operational/process controls), customer service department and the clients itself. This also entails assisting & supporting the administrative and marketing departments in order to maintain and build business • Developing, monitoring and communicating performance. Mitigating risks associated with achieving the bank’s business plans, monitoring bank’s creditability & efficiency; eliminating redundant or inefficient processes without reducing Bank's capability and capacity to execute • Arranging for the Offloading of Excess Cash for maintain Limit of Vault and checking of all the Cash Vouchers as well Clearing Instruments. • Managing & acquiring preferred Banking Customers while establishing healthy business relations with clients & external associates for securing repeat business & long term customer loyalty and worked towards solving their queries and complaints efficiently • Accountable for the authorization of transactions like issuance of Demand Drafts/ pay orders, Fixed Deposit Receipts, Cash receipts and payments of the customers • Timely Closure of audit related matters –Branch Audit of IAD &RRM and RBI Audits • Physical verification and reconciliation of various inventory items – Cash, DD PO, Foreign currency, and keys gold coins jewel loan packets, welcome kits, Deliverables, Fixed Assets, Demat deliverables, shares certificates, and lockers keys. • Filling Various returns in time- CAT& P form • Adept at driving business initiatives for the organization and tap potential clients for secure profitable business; successfully handling various retail banking processes including cash, clearing, deposits, transfers, demand drafts, pay orders, remittances • Deftly handling and interacting with various key accounts and customer base to generate repeat and referral business • Responsible for monitoring branch and Onsite ATM for the smooth working. Instrumental in checking of all the AOFs with all KYC norms and daily reports. • Effective relationship management through satisfactory customer service & timely resolution of customer queries/ issues. Ensuring that no critical request is to be received from the customer • Checking various daily reports –Day Book /GL/Multiple cash deposit report/ ISRA-travelers cheque • Successfully handling backend operations for minimizing error level and enhancing productivity and implementing service strategies according to the set targets and actively involved in controlling service deliverable as per given SLAs – TAT • Leading efforts in developing & executing best practices & standard operating procedures targeting at organizational excellence
MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD - Bilaspur, IndiaFinance/AccountingJune 2002 - December 2010
• Responsibility for growth of Branch Profitability and Develop the Relationship with the customer to provide the financial need. • Responsible for Assessment of business proposal files for pre and post disbursement of loans of SCV, MUV,3W, New, Refinance and Top Up proposals of all MHCV, LCV, CE with having approval limit according individually • Scrutinizing relevant documents before sanctioning / disbursing the credit, ensuring compliance with organizational credit policies, CIBIL de-dupes etc. • Process for NOC of matured contract after confirmation of final payment and the other charges. • Scrutinizing relevant documents before sanctioning / disbursing the credit, ensuring compliance with organizational credit policies. • Actively coordinated with the Bank Authorities and review Bank Reconciliation Statements for reconciling Cash & Bank balances • Monitored and managed the day-to-day accounting operations including maintaining income, expenses, interest and other Journal vouchers for data entry • Coordinated with Internal and Statutory Auditors for conducting periodic audits; evaluate Internal Control Systems to identify the flaws and implement necessary processes to overcome the defects in the existing system. • Controlled all operation and financial affairs independently on monthly and quarterly basis. Preparation & Finalization of Profit & Loss a/of each individual customer as per bass IRR. • Coordinated with the Dealer for reconciliation of Ledger & making Age wise analysis report and leading the efforts across resolving their queries and ensure accounts confirmation on both sides. • Ensure that roll forward rates to higher buckets are kept within defined parameters • Planned & implemented the systems, policies & procedure1s to initiate and control finance, projected towards organizational goals to maximize profitability and generate revenue. • Sales Responsibilities:- Responsible for Sales Targets, collection targets and development of pest business in the Territory • Planning and Drive for daily monthly basis of sales Target to sales team according the annual achievement of Target. • Review and control to the NPA cases age wise monitoring. • Review and control to insure new contracts not to be count as NON starter. • Coordinated the key processes for budgeting, planning and commission activities, leading to the development and implementation of plans. • Develop MIS like Budget Variance Analysis Report on daily, weekly and monthly basis and submit reports on adverse and favorable balances on monthly and annual basis. • Area wise collection strategy for effective but friendly handling of customers/farmers. • Filed visit all the cornice and bad debt customer regular to follow up with the legal support. • Met with all Dealers in a weekly basis and to discuss about target/ achievement/shortfall and quality of service. Took the funding requirement of Trade advance from Dealers and provide as per target set after AM approval
Guru Ghasi Das University - Bilaspur, IndiaMarch 2000 - April 2002
Finance Cost Accounting Management Accounts
- Account Payable & Receiva
- Balance sheet reconciliat
- Banking Operations
- Bank Reconciliation
- Cash Flow Management
- Chief Accountant
- Corporate finance
- Cost Account
- Credit management
- Financial accounting
- Financial analysis
- Financial Audit
- Financial control
- Fixed Asset Management
- Group Finance
- Hotel Finance
- Investment Banking
- Payroll Management
- Profit and loss analysis
- Treasury and banking