Join Hosco and view Nhor John's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
A highly organized and hard-working individual looking for a responsible position to gain practical experience. To make use of my interpersonal skills to achieve the goals of a company that focuses on customer satisfaction and customer experience.
Cable Car Bar & Lounge - Central Visayas, PhilippinesF&B serviceJuly 2013 - August 2016 · 3 years and 2 months
• Responsible for the entire Cable Car Bar & Lounge operations and supervising 25 staff members. • Develop and recommend opportunities for event improvement. • Assist managers with employee discipline sessions, attendance logs, and maintains up-to-date contact information. • Provide a high level of guest satisfaction through effective communication • Responsible for opening and closing the building according to expectations of the management team and manage inventory and equipment for events. • Maintain professionalism and positive attitude in stressful and difficult situations. • Promoted and consistently recognized by management on a positive attitude and ability to deliver superior customer service. • Resolved customer issues.
Cable Car Bar & Lounge - Cebu City, PhilippinesF&B serviceMay 2012 - June 2013 · 1 year and 2 months
• Greeted guests and provided quality customer service in a fast-paced environment and escorted them to their tables. • Assisted customers in choosing meals and drinks and provided up-sell information. • Ensured all waiter duties were performed efficiently and correctly. • Consistently increased revenue by up-selling orders and suggestion add-ons/extra to meals. • Monitor dining area to ensure best customer experiences. • Consistently checked on customers to ensure satisfaction with each food course and beverages. • Responsible for delegating all closing tasks to fellow associates, and staying until all duties and tasks were completed • Effectively communicated with all staffs. • Promoted to Supervisor after 14 months.
Cubana Superclub - Central Visayas, PhilippinesF&B serviceFebruary 2011 - April 2012 · 1 year and 3 months
• Greeted guests and provided quality customer service in a fast-paced environment and escorted them to their tables. • Presented menus and answered questions about the cuisine, making recommendations and informed customers of daily specials and promotions. • Answered questions about menu selections and made recommendations. • Took orders from customers and served food, drinks, and deserts. • Skillfully anticipated and addressed guest service needs. • Conducted final check of food items prior to serving customers to ensure quality maintenance. • Prepared bill/receipts and collect payment from customers. • Became a head-waiter.
University of the Visayas - Cebu City, PhilippinesJuly 2008 - April 2010
PC Hardware Servicing NC II
Crispa Technical Training Center Inc - Tagbilaran City, PhilippinesOctober 2007 - February 2008
University of the Visayas - Cebu City, PhilippinesJuly 2003 - April 2007
San Isidro Cental Elementary School - San Isidro, PhilippinesJuly 1998 - April 2004
- Detail oriented
- Gifted personality
- Good attitude.
- High communication skills
- High interpersonal
- High Listening Skills
- highly energetic
- Highly organized
- Self Motivated