Join Hosco and view Nicolò's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Dynamic HR professional with extensive experience in Recruiting in: Retail, IT, Hospitality
Experience in high volume and high pressure environments (recruited for up to 35 vacancies simultaneously) and accustomed to working in 4 languages (English, French, Italian, Spanish).
Experience in Training and Mentoring (both with Hilton and Amaris) and solid knowledge of Spanish payroll and HR administrative procedures.
Currently looking for a new challenge in HR and/or recruitment in the Hospitality sector!
3 years and 10 months
International HR Recruiter
Alef&Maqroll - Barcelona, SpainHuman ResourcesApril 2018 - June 2018 · 3 months
-Specifications of job descriptions and other materials in accordance with the organization's recruitment standards and business needs. - Sourcing candidates, preparing internal and external job advertisements, web postings. - Collect and screen candidate's resumes and job applications. - Contact candidates, arrange interview and develop appropriate recruitment process for each position in collaboration with the HR manager. - Assess applicants' relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes. - Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated. - Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process. - Working internationally in 3 languages (Spanish, English, Italian) - Extensive use of Linkedin Recruiter, Infojobs and all relevant social media channels
Talent Search Executive
Hosco - Barcelona, SpainHuman ResourcesAugust 2017 - February 2018 · 7 months
- Direct searches, headhunting and full cycle recruitment for high level positions (from mid-level managers to directors) - Direct contact with clients to establish profile requirements - Cold calling and sales calls to grow the market - Working internationally on all markets and in 4 languages (Spanish, English, French, Italian) - Internal recruitment for Hosco of various profiles (developer, business analyst, sales executive...) - Extensive use of Linkedin Premium, Linkedin Recruiter, Hosco database and all relevant Social Media channels
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Amaris - Barcelona, SpainHuman ResourcesMay 2017 - August 2017 · 4 months
- Full cycle recruitment, specialised on .Net Microsoft Developer profiles - Targeted searches based on requirements and technologies - Contact with managers to define the client's needs and demands and creating action plans based on the information received - Headhunting, Recruitment 2.0 and Direct Searches - Working for the French-speaking markets with support to the Italian and Spanish - Supervising and training of new intern - Extensive use of Linkedin Premium, Linkedin Recruiter and up to 20 specialised job boards
International Recruitment Specialist
Talent Search People - Barcelona, SpainHuman ResourcesOctober 2016 - May 2017 · 8 months
- Recruitment for all level retail positions (from Sales Assistant to Store Manager) across all Points-of-Sale in Europe for Desigual - Responsible for the full-cycle recruiting process of different multilingual profiles (client meetings, sourcing, candidate screening) - Recruitment coordination of large scale projects - Reporting - Extensive use of Linkedin Premium, Linkedin Recruiter, up to 10 specialised job boards and Social Media channels
Responsible for the HR Department
Eurostars Palacio Buenavista - Toledo, SpainHuman ResourcesOctober 2014 - July 2015 · 10 months
- Former Hilton Buenavista Toledo, now Eurostars Palacio Buenavista, 5*(L) 117 rooms - In charge of all aspects of the HR department - Assisted with the changing of brand, ensuring all logos, communications, printed documents and online content had been modified with the new brand logo and name - Full cycle recruitment for all positions and all departments in collaboration with each department head - Handling confidential information for all employees - Periodical reporting to the Regional Brand Director - Payroll tasks related to preparing income statements, verifying holidays and management of all the relevant paperwork for all employees(social security, DNI/NIE, tax forms...) - Verifying and distributing salary statements - Periodical support to other departments (Purchasing, F&B, Reception) - Extensive use of Linkedin, up to 5 specialised job boards and Social Media channels
Humans Resources Coordinator and Journey Ambassador (Internship)
Hilton Buenavista Toledo - Toledo, SpainHuman ResourcesJune 2013 - October 2014 · 1 year and 5 months
- Franchise property in Toledo, 5*(GL) 117 rooms - Direct Link between the workforce and the Hilton brand through dedicated intranets and social media websites exclusive to employees - Ensuring a strict adherence to Brand Standards in preparation for inspections - Organising all the employee training and weekly motivational exercises in accordance with brand standards and manager's requests (including first day 3 hours induction but also weekly and monthly activities) and all team building activities - Handling day to day requests from each department - Searching and recruiting all internship positions in the Hotel (in every department, operational and back office) whilst managing partnerships with more than 50 schools internationally - Assisting the HR Director with legal procedures - Handling Payroll elements such as illness and absence tracking, vacation planning, paycheck verification and all tasks related to employee paperwork - Journey Ambassador: serving breakfast to guests and collecting personal face to face feedback from each of them in order to produce a comprehensive daily report on the Hotel´s weaknesses and customer feedback - In charge of replying to all online guest reviews: Tripadvisor, Booking.com, Expedia, SALT (internal Hilton customer feedback tool)
International Business With Spanish
Aston University - Hospitality and Tourism Management - Birmingham, United KingdomSeptember 2011 - June 2016
Graduated in International Business and Modern Languages (Spanish) with a 2 year work experience.
French Baccalaureat with International Option (OIB)
Lycée International - Saint-Germain-en-Laye, FranceSeptember 1997 - July 2009
High school diploma, Scientific, Maths specialty. Also includes national diploma in Italian.
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
Date of birth
October 13th 1991
- Employee Motivation
- Employee Relations
- Employee Training
- Human Resources
- Recruitment and Selection