Join Hosco and view Nijil's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Over 13 years experienced hospitality professional with a consistent track record of growth, success and innovation in the hospitality industry.
Responsible for ensuring inventory is maximized, strategies are dynamic and business mix is optimized through all channels, revenue streams, markets and sources. Prime deliverables include extensive demand and business analysis to enable strategic decision making with the objective of driving higher total hotel profitability through premium rate positioning.
14 years and 5 months
Director of Revenue and Sales Optimization
The Domain Hotel and Spa - Manama, BahrainRevenue ManagementJanuary 2017 - Now · 2 years and 11 months
• Increased the hotel RGI ranking to 2 vs 4 of 2016. • Improved the hotel monthly RGI from 95 to 130 from the 5th month of joining, • Increased the F&B revenue by 3 % vs 2016. • Developed and steered the hotel’s revenue and sales strategy. • Introduced book direct initiatives to increase profitable direct bookings. • Administered Hotel RFP solicitation process with major corporate companies, consortia’s and TMC. • Facilitated budget guidelines for effective Annual Business Plan process and presentation to owning co. • Served as executive committee/steering team member with focus on improving overall hotel strategy. • Managed Sales, Marketing, Meeting & Events and Reservation team of the hotel. • Identifies the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts. • Analyzes information, identifying current and potential problems and proposing solutions. • Generates and provides accurate and timely results in the form of reports, presentations, etc. • Observes, receives, and otherwise obtains information from all relevant sources. • Submits reports in a timely manner, ensuring delivery deadlines. • Conducts sales strategy analysis and refines as appropriate to increase market share for all properties. • Assists hotels with pricing and provides input on business evaluation recommendations. • Maintains accurate reservation system information. • Checks distribution channels for hotel positioning, information accuracy and competitor positioning. • Analyzes period end and other available systems data to identify trends, future need periods and obstacles to achieving goals. • Generates updates on transient segment each period. • Assists with account diagnostics process and validates conclusions. • Ensures property diagnostic processes (PDP) are used to maximize revenue and profits. • Initiates, implements and evaluates revenue tests. • Takes a predetermined strategy and drives the execution of that strategy. • Demonstrates knowledge of job-relevant issues, products, systems, and processes. • Works with other people to gather the information necessary to manage projects, achieve goals, and resolve problems. • Analyzes weekly and monthly STAR information to assist in analyzing past strategies; identifies areas needing improvement, identifies competitor set strengths, and develops strategies to best capture available Market Share. • Analyze STAR information to assist in development of RevPAR Index forecasts
The H Resort Beau Vallon Beach - Beau Vallon, SeychellesRevenue ManagementMay 2016 - January 2017 · 9 months
Reporting Line : General Manager • Increased the Hotel monthly RGI from 96 to 135. • Maximized the hotel revenue on the remaining months to overcome the budget deficient to achieve the 2016 revenue target. • Implemented distribution systems including GDS. • Introduced pricing strategies to maximize the room revenue. • Enhanced the PMS systems to measure correct market segments by creating various rate codes, rate code mapping, market segment mappings and trainings. • Implemented data cleansing process. • Ensure proper PMS data management, i.e. inventory management, segmentation, rate loading. • Ensure growth in room revenue, F&B revenue and RevPar penetration by utilizing revenue optimization in order to maximize the hotel’s performance versus its Comp Set and/or budgeted targets. • Monitor competitor pricing/strategies and gathering and analyzing of market intelligence. •Lead the Hotels Business plan and Revenue plan.
Cluster Assistant Director of Revenue
Radisson Royal Hotel and, Nassima Tower Hotel Apartments - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesRevenue ManagementJuly 2015 - May 2016 · 11 months
Reporting Line : General Manager • Successfully re-branded the Revenue/E-Commerce systems and solutions under an extremely demanding deadline. • Implemented new distribution systems and CRS. • Reviewed all prospective group/ M&E business with Director of Meeting & Events for revenue profitability. • Chaired weekly revenue meetings with both hotels to analyze and discuss pricing strategies, rate denials, market conditions, booking pace, F&B outlet performance, event status and demand for effective pricing decisions and market share benefits. • Provides revenue management functional expertise to general manager, leadership teams and market sales leaders. • Ensures hotel strategies conform to brand philosophies and initiatives. • Ensures that sales strategies and rate restrictions are communicated, implemented and modified as market conditions fluctuate. • Prepares sales strategy meeting agenda, supporting documentation. • Communicates proactively with properties regarding rate restrictions and strategy. • Manages rooms inventory to maximize cluster rooms revenue. • Leads efforts to coordinate strategies between group sales offices. • Supports cluster selling initiatives by working with all reservation centers. • Uses reservations system and demand forecasting systems to determine, implement and control selling strategies. • Provides recommendations to improve effectiveness of revenue management processes. • Communicates brand initiatives, demand and market analysis to hotels. • Understands and communicates the value of the brand name as it relates to franchise partnerships and revenue management opportunities. • Promotes and protects brand equity. • Develops constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time. • Develops and manages internal key stakeholder relationships in a proactive manner. • Acts as a liaison, when necessary, between property and regional/corporate systems support
Radisson Blu Resort, Fujairah - Fujairah, United Arab EmiratesRevenue ManagementJune 2013 - June 2015 · 2 years and 1 month
Reporting Line : General Manager • Increased the 2013 ADR by 7 % vs 2012. • Increased the 2013 room revenue by 3 M vs 2012. • Increased the 2014 ARI by 2 % and RGI by 3% vs 2013. • Implemented Ez Yield channel manager to manage IDS • Developed the second in charge of the department to be the prospect Revenue Manager.
Park Inn by Radisson - Al Khobar, Saudi ArabiaRevenue ManagementJanuary 2012 - June 2013 · 1 year and 6 months
Reporting Line : General Manager In charge of Revenue operations.
Revenue in charge/IT Manager
Park Inn by Radisson - Al Khobar, Saudi ArabiaRevenue ManagementJune 2010 - December 2011 · 1 year and 7 months
Reporting Line : General Manager In charge of Revenue and IT operations.
Park Inn by Radisson - Al Khobar, Saudi ArabiaITMarch 2009 - June 2010 · 1 year and 5 months
Reporting Line : General Manager In charge of IT operations.
Radisson Blu Resort, Sharjah - Sharjah, United Arab EmiratesITMay 2005 - December 2008 · 3 years and 8 months
Diploma in Computer Engineering
State Board of Technical Education - Thrissur, IndiaJune 1999 - January 2013
Native or fluent
- Channel Manager
- Curtis-C/CHW Express
- Data analysis
- Digital marketing
- Hotel strategy
- Pre opening
- Pre- Opening & Rebranding
- Project Managenet
- Revenue Forecasting
- Revenue Managment
- RFP Lanyon