Join Hosco and view Nimmy's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I see myself as a highly resourceful, flexible & result oriented professional who always thrives to make maximum use of my Knowledge, Skills & Competencies in the areas of People Capability Development,
Business development, Quality Assurance & Relationship Building
Holds a genuine intention to contribute in developing an efficient workforce & highly motivated teams thereby achieve maximum productivity and optimum utilization of resources.
The Diplomatic Club - Doha, QatarHuman ResourcesAugust 2015 - Now · 3 years and 4 months
-Conducts in-house Behavioural, Skills & Functional training programmes for Diplomatic Club employees. - Plan and execute Training calendar, ensure timely delivery, maintaining the quality & meeting learning outcomes - Conducts Training Need Analysis; develops reports to efficiently identify the current issues & trends, areas where trainings necessary & provide continuous employee development programmes. - Design, develop, and produce training materials (e.g., training modules, facilitator/participant workbooks, manuals, job aids, games & other interventions) - Ensures effectiveness of training programme, conducts follow up sessions & review. - Evaluates training scores, prepare reports, appropriate documentation & review. - Identify & ensure to use appropriate training interventions. Develop tailor made interventions on a need basis. - Conducts One to One sessions to efficiently identify the performance gaps, employee grievances & concerns - Participate in the development of the Training budget as required. - Training Feedback analysis & Interpretation - Conducts New Hire Orientations & liaises with respective internal department training coordinators to ensure departmental orientation. - Assists with establishing policy guidelines so that employees understand expectations and parameters. - Assisted in preparation & updation Standard Operation Policies, Implemented Competency Based Job Descriptions - Assisted in updation of Performance Evaluation - Verifies Cross Trainings, On the Job trainings & Other Functional Trainings that are conducting in the Club - Assists in the strategic planning, implementation and introduction of projects for new systems in the field of Training & work towards OrganizationalDevelopment. - Preparing Cost-effective programmes to support & align with the Management’s Employee Development strategies - Research and develop on the materials required for training. - Ensure Maximum Guest Satisfaction by inculcating Excellent Customer Service, Etiquettes & consistent Motivation.
Senior Training Executive
Extramarks Education Pvt Ltd - Noida, IndiaHuman ResourcesJanuary 2013 - April 2014 · 1 year and 4 months
- Responsible of planning, organizing, conducting and supervising training processes within the State. - Schedule and attend monthly meetings with departments to discuss and identify training needs. - Schedules visit to Client educational institutions (State wide) for product training & Client assistance. - Maintain a record for the level of market readiness of Executives, Training Coordinators assigned to Client Institutions. - Populate the feedback pipeline for product enhancements and new product development. - Plan and execute Training calendar for various internal training programs. - Research and develop materials and aids required for training. - Evaluating training scores, prepare reports& identifying its effectiveness. - Develops and implement trainings and one to one mentoring sessions to the employees. - Provide New Hire Orientations & coordinate with respective departments for departmental orientations. - Conducts Product Trainings, Sales Trainings & Train theTrainer sessions as on need basis. - Partners with Operational level Managers & Department Training Coordinators to assess if employees demonstrate improvement in theirwork.
AJ Group of Institutions - Bengaluru, IndiaHuman ResourcesJune 2010 - December 2012 · 2 years and 7 months
-Conducts in-house trainings & new hire orientations. - Coordinate and implement College recruiting initiatives. - Collate daily, weekly and monthly report for timely reviews. - Research and develop materials required for training. - Provide Sales Training for Junior Executives - Provide Telephone Etiquettes training for Telemarketing executives - Prepare Curriculum for Communication & Personality Development Programmes. - Conduct Group Discussion & Interview training for students. - Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement, based on feedbacks from students, teachers & parents. - Handle Employee Complaints, Grievances &Disputes, provide Counselling.
Communicative English Trainer
Manipal IT Education - Aluva, IndiaAdministration & GeneralMay 2008 - June 2010 · 2 years and 2 months
- Communicative English Training for students in the Institution. - Take account of different levels and learning styles of students in the same class and provide an interactive communicative environment conducive to learning. - Encouraging students to actively participate throughout class. - Assessing and recording pupils progress by setting and marking coursework and examinations. - Conducts trainings with small groups or on a one-to-one. - Co-ordinate in-house Training Activities, Report Documentation & filing - Assisted human resources department in designing training materials - Carrying out field interview campaigns and advertising, arranging for all essentials needed for the recruitment drives. - Assisted in employment policies development, administration & documentation. - Administer Employee Disciplinary policies & procedures.
Mahatma Gandhi University - Kottayam, IndiaJune 2010 - March 2012
Human Resource Management
Mahatma Gandhi University - Kottayam, IndiaJune 2007 - March 2010
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Analytical skils
- Business acumen
- Decision making
- Interpesonal skills
- Training need analysis