Join Hosco and view Nishant's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am a Landscape Engineer with nine years of Landscaping Managerial and supervisory experience in the phases of operational, costing and personnel.
I was born and Brought up in the North Western Himalyan region in India called Himachal Pradesh and therefore Horticulture has always been the part and parcel of the life from the childhood.
I find the position in the field of landscaping in hospitality business to be challenging and will compliment my attributes.
Tulipa Landscaping L.L.C - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesEngineering & MaintenanceFebruary 2016 - Now
• Assigning and scheduling of work for daily operations, procedures and methods. • Inspecting the routine scheduled maintenance work and responding to Landscaping and equipment faults. • Scouting for pests and disease and its rectification. • Liaising with client departments, customers and other engineering and production colleagues. • Dealing with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs • Hold meetings and plan for the maintenance operations in case of peculiar requirements from the client. • Visit sites for estimating cost of the project and assess requirement and possible challenges and submit the reports for the same. • Looking after the maintenance projects for La Verda Suites and Villas (Dubai Marina), JAFZA, PCFC and DP World in Jabel Ali region. • Arranges for NOC’s and approval from Govt. bodies and organization for maintenance Project s and variation works. • Prepares and submit periodic reports and inspections request as required. • Rectification of snags in the project prior to handover. • R
Landscape Maintenance Engineer
Akar Technical Services - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesEngineering & MaintenanceAugust 2014 - August 2015
• Inspect the gardens for damage by pests, physical damage and environmental conditions & solve the problems. • Selection of new plant and irrigation materials for use in projects. • Monitoring and rectification of irrigation system. • Thorough knowledge of automated controlled water features and irrigation system. • Successfully maintained Jumeirah Golf Estate Ring Road Project, Al Khail gate, Palm Jumeirah Villas and Hotel Atana Musandam to name a few to best of standards. • Ensure safety goals are achieved on the contract & oversee implementation of safety procedures on the project. • Prepare and submit daily progress reports, monthly reports, snag rectification, work inspections, material submittals and action plans. • Recognize and control damages related to soil compaction and weather extremes. • Established and maintained customer relationships. • Liaise with clients, other contractors & local authorities to ensure timely execution of service. • Prepare soil, plant and transplant trees and plants, mu
Jumeirah Golf Estates - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesEngineering & MaintenanceDecember 2011 - August 2014
• Performing tasks concerned with landscape methods of transplanting, protecting and developing plants, trees and shrubs. • Monitoring irrigation system, Lakes and Water features and shall overlook the indoor plants supply maintenance at club house and the outdoor landscape of the golf estate. • Providing solutions for operational problems in work schedules, non-routine service, personnel utilization and non-scheduled works. • Verifies effectiveness and adequacy of propagating different kinds of plants, soil mixing, fertilization and transplanting to maintain quality of plants. • Supervises the application and recording of chemical applications (fertilizers and pesticides) on the Club's grounds in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations. • Schedule maintenance practices around member play and outings to maximize efficiency and minimize disruption to members. • Recommending solutions for the different plant pest/disease and applied preventive measures such as treatment of insecticides, fungi
D.R. Block Officer
Ministry of Forestry- INDIA - Bilaspur, IndiaEngineering & MaintenanceJuly 2007 - December 2011
• Responsible for landscaping activities such as designing/planning, planting, trimming, and maintenance of landscaping activities. • Administer deployment of manpower in nursery activities and responsible to maintain good condition of plants and trees. • Administer application of fertilizer, insecticides and herbicides as needed. • Preparation of all accomplishment report regarding landscaping activities, estimates, work-orders and perform other day to day office work. • Knowledge of creation and maintenance of botanical garden which is suitable for the environment. • Experience on latest technologies on organic cultivation like vermin composting, bio pesticides and weed control. • Experience on rainwater harvesting. • Development of Horticulture nursery with experience on propagation of flowering and foliage plants. • Supervised nursery activities and responsible to propagations of planting of trees, pruning and trimming of trees and ornamental plants. • Layout, watering, weeding and maintaining the nurse
Core Forestry Course
Forest Training institute- Sundernagar - Bilaspur, IndiaJanuary 2008 - June 2010
Guru Nank Dev University - Bhangarh, IndiaApril 2003 - May 2006