Join Hosco and view nodira's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Admin Office / Personal Assistant
Jotech Industries - Ras Al-Khaimah, United Arab EmiratesAsset ManagementMay 2014 - November 2016
• Organizing the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment. • Handling health, life, equipment, property, vehicle insurance, etc. • Monitoring the facility ensuring that it remains safe, secure, and well-maintained. • Issuing inter office memorandums. • Monitoring employee attendance. • Monitoring company vehicles via tracking devices on a daily basis. • Updating and keeping company assets files. • In charge of preparing company profiles and its subsidiaries. • Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing. • Arranging travel, visas, accommodation , for the CEO. • Carrying out background research and presenting findings of potential candidates. • Handeling, documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
Rotana - Fujairah, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionJuly 2010 - October 2011
• Welcome guest’s arrival and departure with smile. • Follow up on guest’s requests to ensure they are handled effectively and efficiently. • Coordinating guest's special requests and events i.e. birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, etc. • Acting as an ambassador of the destination and be able to successfully, display local knowledge and give recommendations. • Liaise with other departments and outside contractors to ensure excellent service delivery. • Participating in hotel visits and site inspections when required. • Express the desire to constantly exceed the customers’ expectations while working within a team environment. • Deliver excellent customer service, at all times. • Assist in keeping the hotel reception area clean and tidy, at all times. • Dealing with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner. • Administer all reservations, cancellations and no-shows, in line with company policy. • Keep up to date with current promotions and hotel pricing, to provide information to guests, on req
IHTTI School of Hotel Management - Neuchâtel, Switzerland
School of Hotel Management - Tashkent, UzbekistanSeptember 1991 - May 2000