Join Hosco and view Noor's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Bahraini with 8 years of experience in different fields such as Marketing, Events, Administration and Office Manager.
Office Manager Administrative Assistant
Applied Science University - Manama, BahrainAdministration & GeneralJanuary 2018 - Now · 1 year and 2 months
• Personal Assistant to the Dean. (College of Engineering’s Dean “From London” ) • Organizing the Dean’s meetings with the Academics and Students • Organizing the Office operations and procedures • Allocating tasks and assignments to the Faculty Members and monitor their performance • Creating each semester’s timetable for approval • Weekly/ Monthly Reports to the Dean • Preparing Operational Reports, Plans and schedule to ensure efficiency. • Dealing with the students to solve a problem, meeting with the dean and make sure they are on the right track. • Writing Meeting Minutes for different Committees in the University.
Events Executive & Marketing Specialist
Avant Garde - Manama, BahrainEventsSeptember 2016 - January 2018 · 1 year and 5 months
• Organizing Medium/ Big Events for the clients. • Meeting the Clients to work out the event details. • Planning with the clients the event, from booking locations, food, entertainment and designing the location as the client desire. • Blogger & Media Relations. • Create marketing campaigns for each client. • Monthly and yearly proposals for upcoming events and marketing strategies. • Marketing strategies for the company and clients. • Social media marketing specialist. • Responsible of the Clients’ social media accounts. • Organizing the CEO’s meetings schedule. • Creating filing system for the clients • Writing reports after every Medium/ Big Event • Organizing weekly meetings with the staff requested by the CEO.
Events & Marketing Executive
First Target - Manama, BahrainEventsMarch 2016 - June 2016 · 4 months
• Organizing Events and Exhibitions from A – Z. • Organizing meetings with new clients. • Creating new/ different Marketing strategies for every Event. • Daily/ Weekly reports to the CEO about the clients in order to follow up with everyone. • Administration Assistant for the CEO
Bank of Bahrain & Kuwait - Manama, BahrainCustomer ServiceSeptember 2015 - October 2015 · 2 months
(Part time) • Marketing Promoter for Al- Hayrat saving account Offer. • Explain the service to the customers in order to convince them to register. • Create data base for the bank for future purposes.
Sales and Marketing Executive / Administration
Naseej Properties (BSC) - Manama, BahrainReal EstateMarch 2014 - March 2016 · 2 years and 2 months
• Marketing strategies for their new project (Al-Madina Al-Shamaliya) through direct marketing & social media. • Customer service. • Telephone Marketing. • Marketing promoter for the project in order to increase the villas' and apartments' sale. • Working in improving the company's online programs and the customers' transactions. • Administration assistant. • Weekly report on the sales and the client’s feedback. • Monthly presentations on the marketing strategies used for the project. • Follow up with the clients and write a report about each one.
Family Bank - Manama, BahrainAdministration & GeneralMarch 2014 - June 2014 · 5 months
• Industry Project for Bahrain Polytechnic. • Customer Survey Analysis for the Bank services. • Daily reports. • Collect and analyse data and make recommendations based upon the findings.
Bahrain Polytechnic - Isa Town, BahrainSeptember 2008 - January 2015
Graduated with Bachelor Degrees in Business Marketing.
ArabicNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Administration skill
- Calm under pressure
- Creativity Skills
- Decision making skills
- Dedicated and motivated
- Digital marketing
- Event Marketing
- Events Planning
- • Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Front Office
- Marketing, PR
- Office manager
- Personal Assistant
- Positive attitude
- Self management