Join Hosco and view Nour's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Assistant Director of Finance
La Ville Hotel & Suites CITY WALK, Dubai, Autograph Collection - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFinance/AccountingAugust 2016 - August 2018 · 2 years and 1 month
Pre-opening team leader
The Ritz Carlton Doha - Doha, QatarFinance/AccountingDecember 2015 - July 2016 · 8 months
• Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes. • Complete period-end closing procedures and reports as specified • Prepare the profit and loss report and maintain accuracy posting. • Prepare the monthly reconciliation report and make sure its fully completed backups. • Prepare the bank reconciliation on daily bases and ensure that ledger balance is matching with bank balance. • Provide cash flow to owner and corporate on monthly and quarterly basis. • Coordinates implements and follows up on Accounting SOP audits for all areas of the property. • Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc. • Submits reports in a timely manner, ensuring delivery deadlines. • Ensures profits and losses are documented accurately. • Check the monthly payroll for all hotel members and insure that vacation and final payment are matching with accrual. • Control all the return check procedures along with write off documents if required
The Ritz Carlton Doha - Doha, QatarFinance/AccountingJuly 2009 - October 2011 · 2 years and 4 months
• Examines all credit demands originating through the hotel department for credit customers. • Due to the high business related to government a lot of meeting should take place on daily basis with the concern department such as attend the pre-com meeting, Banquet event operation meeting, revenue meeting and group reservation meeting. • Establish credit for the incoming group and getting reference from the market and insure that advance payment is received before the group check in the hotel if its required • Supervises accounts receivable activities in terms of billings, payment postings and internal follow-ups. • Follows up collections of accounts receivable, taking all necessary actions to secure timely payment emphasizing on overdue amounts. • Ensures that necessary information in regard to overdue account is supplied to the financial controller periodically. • Ensures that statement of accounts and follow up letters are mailed on timely basis. • Responds to guest, credit card queries and account disputes
Bachelor of commerce 1999, Accounting department
Faculty of Commerce - Tanta, EgyptSeptember 1995 - May 1999
ArabicNative or fluent100%