Join Hosco and view Nurmukhammed's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
My full name is Nurmukhammed Bazar, nickname is NUR. I am from sunny & peaceful land of nomads - Kazakhstan.
I can speak fluent Kazakh, Russian, English and Chinese.
I've worked in tourism & hospitality industry for more than 3 years.
I am very good at being professional Butler, receptionist, GRO or GSA.
My next favourite thing after 《giving a perfect 5 star service and heartfelt hospitality to the guests》 IS《giving 101% of myself at work》. In a nutshell, I believe that the life is all about GIVING without expecting anything in return, because when you do your best and share the happiness with all the people that surround you, despite their attitude, race or beliefs, without expecting anything in return, the life itself will bless you with benefits that you worth.
Can't wait to start a new journey and open a new page of my life.
I want to be a part of a team of very high-level professionals, so I can compare and improve myself constantly and become a hotelier myself in the next 10 years.
Thank you very much for having a look on my profile.
Mr. Friday (Butler)
Soneva Kiri 5* - Ko Kut, ThailandGuest RelationsAugust 2017 - Now
Experience Host (Butler)
JA Manafaru 5* - Hanimaadhoo, MaldivesGuest RelationsOctober 2016 - March 2017
· Villa host (Butler) in direct contact with guests and managing their stay from researching guest preferences and interests prior to arrival to arranging excursions and activities · Facilitating guests check in and check out · Aiding in translating and communication with Chinese and Russian guests and my colleagues · Handling cash and taking payments via cash and card · Working on reception
Guest Services Assistant
Hulhule Island Hotel 5* - Malé, MaldivesFront Office receptionFebruary 2016 - August 2016
· Responsible for assisting the team with smooth operation of the department · Directly dealing with guest queries · Handling cash and taking payments via cash and card · Working as part of a team and maintaining positive guest and colleague interactions · Managing reservation calls and making reservations
Hotel Anar 3* - Semey, KazakhstanFront Office receptionAugust 2014 - February 2016
· Maintaining employee and department directories and communicating this information to guests, both Chinese and English speaking · Welcoming guests both in person and on the phone, answering or referring inquiries, and making reservations · Maintaining reception area, registration, and handling cash and taking payments via cash and card · Following company security regulations through logbook monitoring and issuing visitor badges · Creating daily reports for internal hotel use
Guide & Translator
Travel Agency Le Tour HK Limited - Hong KongTourismApril 2014 - August 2014
· Answer to clients' phone calls and translate their requests from Chinese to Russian · Communicate with the group or their representative about the details of the tour – assembly time and place, destination, accommodation, transportation, immigration concerns (if the tour is set abroad) and costs · Lead the tour group to points of interest and at the same time provide useful and interesting information in – written, oral or through electronic presentations
Chinese Language Courses
Shenzhen University - Shenzhen, ChinaSeptember 2013 - July 2014
Improved my Chinese to advanced level. Succesfully passed "Chinese proficiency test" HSK Level 5 with high score.
Chinese Language Courses
Hainan University - Haikou, ChinaSeptember 2012 - July 2014
Started learning Mandarin Chinese from scratch. Due to my quick learning skills, after the first semester I've jumped from "Beginner" directly to "Intermediate" without going to "Elementary" and "Pre-Intermediate" groups. After one academic year I've succesfully passed "Chinese proficiency test" HSK (IELTS's analogue) Level 4, with highest score in whole Hainan Province.
Bachelor in Finance and Economics
Kazakhstan Innovative University - Semey, KazakhstanSeptember 2012 - July 2016
Meanwhile I've been studying Mandarin Chinese in China and working abroad in hospitality & tourism industry, I've been distance learning business economics and finance via network system of Kazakhstan Innovative University. Twice a year I've visited Kazakhstan and succesfully passed all seven half-year and three final exams.
ChineseNative or fluent100%
RussianNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
KazakhNative or fluent100%
- Butler Service
- Hospitality sense
- Hospitality service
- Microsoft ofice
- MS Excel
- MS Word - Proficient
- Opera PMS
- Protel PMS
- Taking Responsibility