Join Hosco and view Okoli chigozie's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Am OKOLI chigozie chibuzor, born on 23 october 1984 in the family of surveyor and Mrs A.N okoli,in Obinagu village Ndiowu town, Orumba north L.GA Anambra state,Nigeria. Am the second man out of five in the family. Am an Igbo by tribe. Am educated and computer literate.
Ranokoli Resource Center Survey Service Awka,anambra state,Nigeria - Awka, NigeriaAdministration & GeneralJune 2015 - Now · 3 years and 8 months
Gesse Hotel,brinin kebbi kebbi state - Birnin Kebbi, NigeriaManagementSeptember 2013 - January 2015 · 1 year and 5 months
National youth service corp - Birnin Kebbi, NigeriaOtherJune 2012 - July 2013 · 1 year and 2 months
Ranokoli Resource Center Survey Services,Awka,anambra state, Nigeria - Awka, NigeriaAdministration & GeneralJanuary 2010 - May 2012 · 2 years and 5 months
post Graduate Diploma
National open university, Nigeria - Kaduna, NigeriaJanuary 2014 - January 2015
Post Graduate Diploma
Usmanu danfodiyo sokoto - Sokoto, NigeriaJanuary 2013 - May 2015
Anambra state university,igbariam - Awka, NigeriaJanuary 2006 - August 2012
IgboNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Ability to be flexible and remain calm under press
- Comfortable performing a variety of roles, includi
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience planning, coordinating, and facilitatin
- Extremely organized and attentive to detail.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, O
I am team player with a commitment to customer service through 8 years work experience in various managerial and administrative roles, who possess the ability to communicate confidently at all levels. With a reputation for delivering high quality and personal service to my work, I possess plenty of initiative and a great desire to contribute to the ongoing success of any office. Apart from being highly organized, I believe my strong background and experience in a customer focused environment makes me a great asset for your organization. Currently looking for an Office Administrator role where I can join a dedicated team and continue to grow professionally.
My personal skills
▪ Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including dealing with customer complaints and giving formal presentations to executives.
▪ Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, Oracle PeopleSoft, and Intuit QuickBooks.
▪ Experience planning, coordinating, and facilitating physical meetings and remote video conferences.
▪ Extremely organized and attentive to detail.
▪ Comfortable performing a variety of roles, including payroll support, front desk reception, personal assistant and organizational point of contact.
▪ Ability to be flexible and remain calm under pressure.