Join Hosco and view Oleksandr's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
A valuable business partner who contributes to growth and development of the company by providing meaningful HR solutions and practices which are aimed at attracting and retaining talent, increasing productivity and optimizing cost, as well as foreseeing and overcoming HR related challenges, driving change and supporting my management with flexible and rational decisions.
Assistant Director of Human Resources
The Cove Rotana Resort, Ras Al Khaimah, UAE - Ras Al-Khaimah, United Arab EmiratesHuman ResourcesDecember 2015 - Now · 3 years and 2 months
Key Achievements: - Managing highly dynamic HR operation with a team of 9 for 490 colleagues of 43 different nationalities and 80+ casual workers; two colleagues’ accommodation complexes with 121 rooms and 60 flats, colleagues’ canteen for 150 seating capacity and the locker rooms. - Successful pre-opening of 147 rooms hotel extension “Village at the Cove” in June 2017 which requires hiring additional 135 employees, optimizing and renovating the existing colleagues’ facilities, i.e. housing, canteen and locker rooms. - Contributed to over-achieving colleague’s annual engagement score of 78% (2017) and 74% with -7% turnover (2016). - Completed AED 100K worth project of Locker Rooms renovation which boosted colleagues’ engagement score from 57% to 94%. - In charge of all HR Related reports and statistics including P&L and PTER Forecast. - Organized 27 HR Events (2016) and in 2017 additionally completed a new project of CREW (Colleagues Recognition and Engagement Week), co-organized and hosted Annual Parties. - Assisted achieving 89% in Corporate Annual HR Standards Audit. http://www.rotana.com/rotanahotelandresorts/unitedarabemirates/rasalkhaimah/thecoverotanaresort The Cove Rotana Resort is among the biggest luxury five star resorts in the area, a combination of privately owned villas and 345 hotel room units in addition to recently opened extension of 147 rooms as 'Village at The Cove'. Vast 800 meters beach, 8 food & beverage outlets, 3 banqueting venues and spa center. It's managed by a dynamic and rapidly growing Rotana Hotel Management Corporation PJSC with over 60 properties across Middle East and Africa.
Lecturer (part time)
Seychelles Tourism Academy - Victoria, SeychellesTourismSeptember 2015 - December 2015 · 4 months
Seychelles Tourism Academy in cooperation with Shannon College, Ireland Major / Subject: Advance Diploma in Hospitality Management, Year 1 - Intercultural Communication Studies. Key achievements: - Preparing lectures and designing new course presentations for a group of 16 students. - Creating engaging projects and assignments to enhance learning. - Developing lecture wrap-up tests, summary tests and the final exam. - 14 of my students passed the exam well, 8 with very high score which helped them move to the next year.
Training Manager cum Quality Assurance
Savoy Resort & Spa Seychelles - Beau Vallon, SeychellesHuman ResourcesFebruary 2014 - December 2015 · 1 year and 11 months
- Contributed to successful opening of 163 rooms’ luxury resort with 300 employees of 30 different nationalities. - In tandem with HRD developed over 40 HR policies & procedures in compliance with local Labor Law as well as supported HOD in preparation of SOP’s for their operations. - Created 12 core training programs tailored to the operation needs and based on the brand standards. - Launched a team of 14 Departmental Trainers, drove their performance and helped developing content for on-job trainings. - Introduced Quality Assurance practice to comply with brand requirements of The Preferred Hotel Group and become part of it. - Introduced practice of tracking guest reviews and scores from various OTA’s, as well as management response templates. - Coordinated and overlooked internships for almost 200 students from local educational institutions and from overseas, which made a positive publicity precedent about my company in Seychelles, eased recruitment and considerably reduced payroll expenses.
Trainer cum Russian and English Instructor
Iberotel Miramar Al Aqah Beach Resort, Fujairah, UAE - Fujairah, United Arab EmiratesHuman ResourcesApril 2012 - February 2014 · 1 year and 11 months
- Developed series of guest service training programs for 380 employees based on the brand standards and operation needs. - Developed Russian and English language courses to refine and ease work-related communication with guests. - Upgraded all existing training programs including the new-joiners orientation and on-job induction training. - Drove the Departmental Trainers performance. - Hosted and co-organized New Year 2013 Gala Dinner for around 400 guests and annual parties for colleagues. - Implemented a new system of performance evaluation. - Completed a number of “green” project for the resort and outside as a member of Management Environmental Committee.
Level 7 Advanced Diploma in HR Management
CIPD - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesSeptember 2018 - Now
This qualification is at Advanced level which is equivalent to postgraduate level, a Master's degree. This is comparable to Level 7 on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) in England, Level 9 in Ireland, Level 11 in Scotland and the European Qualifications framework (EQF) Level 7. On average it can take 2-2.5 years to complete. The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) is a professional association for human resource management professionals. It is headquartered in Wimbledon, London, England. The organisation was founded in 1913 - it is the world's oldest association in its field and has over 145,000 members internationally.
Certificate in Hospitality Management
eCornell | Online Learning by Cornell UniversityMarch 2015 - September 2015
Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP)
Edexcel Pearson - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesApril 2013 - January 2014
Master’s Degree in English and German Philology
Karazin Kharkov National University, Ukraine - Kharkiv, UkraineSeptember 2004 - August 2009
EnglishNative or fluent100%
RussianNative or fluent100%
- MS Office (MS Word
- Oasys HR Solution