Join Hosco and view Oleksandra's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Highly motivated, responsible, creative, reliable, determined, experienced in different fields, capable to achieve highest results, energetic, polite, team-player with leadership and organisational skills. Due to my management background, understanding of business needs, clients and stakeholders can be a good asset in human resources department. I am passionate about my profession and seek to continuously develop my skill set and positively contribute to the overall business success.
10 years and 1 month
Business Development and HR Consultant (Pre-opening team)
KAWI - Kraków, PolandAdministration & GeneralMay 2018 - Now · 1 year and 6 months
- participated in concept development; - created organisational structure; - prepared and updated human resources policies and procedures; - participated in recruitment process; - prepared contracts and job descriptions; - presented trainings to employees.
Human Resources Management Trainee
Corus Hotel Hyde Park - London, United KingdomHuman ResourcesJuly 2018 - February 2019 · 8 months
- participated in recruitment process (posting job ads, interview candidates); - conducted induction for new employees; - prepared contracts, job offers and job descriptions; - protected the security of information, data and files; - presented trainings to all levels of employees; - managed exit interviews, disciplinary to ensure best practice is delivered; - prepared monthly HR reports for payroll; - maintained records and compiling statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals; - maintained HR database concerning immigration, job chats, health & safety, appraisal, training; - maintained and ensure employees files are up-to-date and a legal compliance; - advised employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion and employee benefits; - prepared monthly communication minutes meeting.
Food and Beverage Trainee
Ladurée Four Seasons Hotel des Bergues - Geneva, SwitzerlandF&B serviceApril 2017 - September 2017 · 6 months
- worked as a runner, office person, head waiter; - welcomed guests, introduced the menu and daily specials, took food and beverage order; - prepared and serviced beverage, took care of the mise en place, cleaning and preparation duties.
Hotel Institute Montreux - Montreux, SwitzerlandF&B serviceJanuary 2017 - April 2017 · 4 months
- worked in Fine Dining restaurant and Buffet Restaurant; - welcomed guests, introduced the menu and daily specials, took food and beverage order; - serviced beverage, cleaning and preparation duties; - set up and refilled the hot and cold buffet.
Economist, Project Manager, Key Project Manager
KVIN-2000 - Kyiv, UkraineAdministration & GeneralJanuary 2009 - October 2016 · 7 years and 10 months
- developed project plans; - managed the project team, schedule and budgets; - hold tender equipment selection, scheduling of work, resource allocation and budgeting, coordination and commissioning of the project; - executed contracts, cost estimates and acceptance certificates; - took part in negotiations with foreign suppliers.
WOG - Kyiv, UkraineAdministration & GeneralJune 2013 - March 2014 · 10 months
- developed Strategic Plan for the company; - analysed the Ukrainian and European oil and gas market; - advised CEO on the key strategic goals, new trends and market opportunities.
For-3D - Kyiv, UkraineAdministration & GeneralMarch 2012 - May 2013 · 1 year and 4 months
- developed Strategic Plans (annual and long-term) for new products and services; - managed strategic team; - participated in negotiations with customers; - developed partnership agreements with foreign suppliers.
Master with Honors of International Business in Hospitality Management, Specialisation – Human Recourses Management
Hotel Institute Montreux - Montreux, SwitzerlandOctober 2017 - April 2018
Postgraduate Diploma with Honors in Hospitality Management
Hotel Institute Montreux - Montreux, SwitzerlandOctober 2016 - April 2017
Master of science in International Economics and Management, Specialisation – International Business Administration
Kyiv National Economic University - Kiev, UkraineSeptember 2016 - November 2017
Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh Business School - Edinburgh, United KingdomOctober 2010 - June 2012
Bachelor in International Economic Relations, Specialisation – Finance
Taras Shevchenko Kyiv National University, Institute of International Relations - Kyiv, UkraineSeptember 2006 - July 2010
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
Date of birth
July 10th 1989